Weekend of Races!

Are races going to move towards this format in the future? Or is this a special case? I rather liked working towards rewards rather than an all or nothing chance at a MTX reward.
So instead of asynchronous races to encourage those of us with kids and actual jobs to race, you give us races that are more squeezed together to benefit the no-lifers. Makes sense I guess /s
"
Are races going to move towards this format in the future? Or is this a special case? I rather liked working towards rewards rather than an all or nothing chance at a MTX reward.

what's happening is most likely an exception. they tried to make it clear that this is going down like this because they have several different things all happening at the same time. In times like these you have to pick your battles.
Ok, i will see if i will participate. Im having an amazing time in essence league right now,
having crafted some minion helmet and stuff so its hard to dedicate 3 days to something else.
But well see, thanks for the opportunity at the least
All right! A way to get a mystery box that involves playing the game! I'm going to race and get one. =)

I just hope I don't get the hands pet. That thing freaks me out too much. I'd want to put it in a separate MTX tab.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
Hi

I haven't participated in any race before. Could you tell me what is the goal of each one of them? I assume, since they have different names, each have a different goal to achieve, is that correct?
Is there a description site that might explain them?
Thanks!
"
saif3r wrote:
Hi

I haven't participated in any race before. Could you tell me what is the goal of each one of them? I assume, since they have different names, each have a different goal to achieve, is that correct?
Thanks!

Go fast. Only kill blues. Use log out. Don't die.
I've been waiting for this. Only started playing in September but watched a few videos of the races on youtube and was wondering what happened to them. Looks like a lot of fun can't wait to try a few.
"
saif3r wrote:
Hi

Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702513

Most races have no goal other than to go fast. The different names are mostly about the mods. Starting at Twilight Strand is the most common race. Some are special maps like Descent Champions (DC) or Endless Ledge (EL). Others start in act 2 or 3 with pre-leveled characters and a set of gear (you need to assign passive points before the race starts). The kill races have a goal of killing a boss.
Last edited by harddaysnight on Oct 26, 2016, 4:16:03 PM
Thanks harddaysnight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info