[2.5] CoC Vortex Elementalist *Insane dps* 2-3 shot Guardians - Shaper down! [Video Inside]

Don't u guys think the skin of the lords armor + lvl 3 empower would be better than 6L shavs? or at equal in terms of dmg?
"
Mopstah wrote:
If you make your profile public we can take a look and give you some tips. Make the character tab public.

done, plz help lol
"
willianvon wrote:
Don't u guys think the skin of the lords armor + lvl 3 empower would be better than 6L shavs? or at equal in terms of dmg?

Everything will be better, if you are suicidal Low-Lifer without Shavrone armor.
And if you want to go CI without Pain Att., i can clearly say - it hard to beat. 30% MORE spell damage - is a multiplier. Multiplier with double-dipping..
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 3, 2017, 8:58:19 PM
"
willianvon wrote:
please help how do achieve like 8,4k ES??? I have only 5k with aura activated and with good ES stuff...

You are simple does not have any "good ES stuff". Find a much better ES gear if you want more.
"Good ES stuff" on CI must give you at least 10-11k ES (with aura)..

Especially body - you need to replace your tabula with something with ES, even 500ES cheap 6L body will be a much better and gives you a huge boost on ES.
Last edited by bSun0000 on Feb 3, 2017, 9:10:53 PM
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:

Everything will be better, if you are suicidal Low-Lifer without Shavrone armor.
And if you want to go CI without Pain Att., i can clearly say - it hard to beat. 30% MORE spell damage - is a multiplier. Multiplier with double-dipping..

there isn't any chance of that DD thing being nerfed?
This is my char right now.
LVL 71
STATS:
3300 life
79max resi cap
12k dmg per use of vortex
69% crit chance with cyclone and max powercharge (5 right now)

GEAR:
Spoiler

TREE:

still with life. my es and ll gear is not so good and the upgrade are too expensive.
here my es gear in stash:
Spoiler

any advice how to progress further? with new levels I wanna get jewel sockets and more power charges.
Dont know how to convert into CI or LL. With my gear I have no max resi and something around 6k es. A little low for my opinion. Or not? With the 2 unique rings and the shavs getting resi cap is a little weird.
And do you have the problem with lags too? IF I play long enough coc vortex will cause lags. No lag spikes. A LOT of small lags. Even if I dont attack.
And what ascendancies you use? Ih the guide there are nearly all in use. The Linked skilltree have other points then the text or pic in the guide.
The OP char is in standard and not even level90 ?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
willianvon wrote:
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:

there isn't any chance of that DD thing being nerfed?

no one knows. you will see in the next weeks with the new anoucements. Right now IMO the double dipping is a necessary evil. I Do not see any build farming shaper or guardians without double dip and only a small number of skills can do it without dd.
With double dip even something like earthquarke get endgame viable. If you remove double dipping A LOT of builds will never do endgame content...
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:

any advice how to progress further?

Farm, Trade, Farm.. collect some orbs, then buy or craft better ES gear. Life armor is useless here..
"
bSun0000 wrote:
"
derbund666 wrote:

any advice how to progress further?

Farm, Trade, Farm.. collect some orbs, then buy or craft better ES gear. Life armor is useless here..

why is useless? if you dont do shaper guardian etc.. till then ?
--- TEMPUS FUGIT ---
"
derbund666 wrote:
This is my char right now.
LVL 71
STATS:
3300 life
79max resi cap
12k dmg per use of vortex
69% crit chance with cyclone and max powercharge (5 right now)

GEAR:
Spoiler

TREE:

still with life. my es and ll gear is not so good and the upgrade are too expensive.
here my es gear in stash:
Spoiler

any advice how to progress further? with new levels I wanna get jewel sockets and more power charges.
Dont know how to convert into CI or LL. With my gear I have no max resi and something around 6k es. A little low for my opinion. Or not? With the 2 unique rings and the shavs getting resi cap is a little weird.
And do you have the problem with lags too? IF I play long enough coc vortex will cause lags. No lag spikes. A LOT of small lags. Even if I dont attack.
And what ascendancies you use? Ih the guide there are nearly all in use. The Linked skilltree have other points then the text or pic in the guide.
The OP char is in standard and not even level90 ?
i like your es gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info