[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Are you going to update the guide? Perhaps with a magma orb version and an afk version?

If I have a 5L belly, which gem should I drop? I'm thinking maybe fire pen, or would I be better off with a tabula?
@ChrispieD: Abberath's Hooves still working? Don't see you have one currently in your setup. Thx!
Last edited by JoopO on Aug 9, 2017, 5:47:10 AM
"
Are you going to update the guide? Perhaps with a magma orb version and an afk version?

Of course there will be slight update to the buide when I've tried the build and I will update the 2.6 to 3.0. For early adoptors, check my profile. I did a fast update on first page to show everyone that I am testing the build.

As for afk version my recommendation would be to try immolate on abberath's and a 6l chestplate, it should clear well. Though the single target will be meh.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 9, 2017, 7:05:30 AM
"
Celeschil wrote:
If I have a 5L belly, which gem should I drop? I'm thinking maybe fire pen, or would I be better off with a tabula?

I think so too, drop the fire pen. You can also get a 6l chest and craft with essence of greed.
"
JoopO wrote:
@ChrispieD: Abberath's Hooves still working? Don't see you have one currently in your setup. Thx!

Sure it probably still works, but I am primarily testing magma orb. I think immolate is key.
I'm not sustaining very well in 3.0 might be my lack of Uber Skill and 6 link. Still looking forward to more 3.0 updates to the build!
Last edited by Slipperyjim8 on Aug 9, 2017, 10:19:18 AM
Which gems would you suggest to be socketed in Abberath boots?
Getting 2b1g1r in those helmets seems hard for some reason, vorici 2b best option or what?
"
Altheone wrote:
Getting 2b1g1r in those helmets seems hard for some reason, vorici 2b best option or what?

Vorici calc
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

dex/strength/intel req influence color rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info