PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
boyax031 wrote:
very nice build i love it!! keep up more power!!

heres my set up

any suggestion for the gem links?? thanks!!!

im @ lvl97 7.8k hp only :)

lag is real :)

Prepare for magma orb in 3.0. I have yet to test the right setup, but your colours are good for:
Magma orb+echo+immolate+controlled destruction+fire pen+faster proj/gmp/slower proj (for single target). With +2 magma orb chains this setup is very very neat to play.

Can't really give details till I've tried it myself on release. Passive tree will be very alike.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
kiyoshikiyo wrote:
Any chance for storm burst appearance, Chris?

Storm burst seemed like crap damage on first sight on the gem. I guess that it can be nice if there are nice storm burst enchants+dying sun for single target as it works a bit like barrage. In terms of clearing I am not impressed more than by sire of shards setup, which is not compatible with this build.

So it's probably a no there.
"
Gr3eNi3 wrote:
Will you update this build for 3.0, as many things will change, including for example the bandits reward?

The core of the build is unchanged, with fireburst changes to non-important for clearing place from now on.

Bandits: kill all for passives.

New trees will be coming when I have tried the build enough. My planned tree looks very much like the afk gone cheap tree, with two jewel slots prepared for the magma orb jewels. I do have the time as there will take some days before the eye of innocence hit the market in the new league.

I am gonna try to go all in on my build, so I am going to try to essence of hysteria on +2 magma orb chains helmet.

After I have tried magma orb, I will try to see how dark pact will work, as it seems very exciting but a bit dangerous to cast.
Sounds like they reverted the emberwake stacking to 300 ignites, might be a good option again for single target dps.
"
morinr wrote:
Sounds like they reverted the emberwake stacking to 300 ignites, might be a good option again for single target dps.

Are you sure they did that? As far as I know there might be leagacy versions but I don't think they will drop 300 ignites in new league.

The taming is also buffed to 20% inc dmg per ignite. So in std, it might add a nice bunch of dps.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
morinr wrote:

Are you sure they did that? As far as I know there might be leagacy versions but I don't think they will drop 300 ignites in new league.

The taming is also buffed to 20% inc dmg per ignite. So in std, it might add a nice bunch of dps.

not sure if I can link but the below shows the change.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rj8ku/30_psa_emberwake_changes_updated_in_the_patch/

if you search emberwake it doesn't mention the stacks anymore. Originally it was up to 300, then beta it was 2. They however do not mention stacks at all now so I am guessing it wont all change... might totally change it up.
Some news about changes in this build ?
Is`t work with 3.0?
Will try to go for this in 3.0. I did have quite a fun time with this build in 2.6. Dark pact + this build =legit fun. As I'm playing dark pact occultist right now, by the day I get my hand on 2 phoenix drops, the gem is ready.
"
Some news about changes in this build ?
Is`t work with 3.0?

It works very well, however I play it actively with magma orb now and will try dark pact later on.

I need the do the skill quests in a9 and a10 to get most of my passives back, but I haven't played through them in harbinger league and don't want to spoil them for myself.

But with a quick test the clear seems to be on par with my cyclone coc magma orb+frost bolt cosprice malice, I ran last league. Check my character profile for inspiration. There you guys will se the best rolled essence of hysteria helmet I have ever seen :D, I rolled it on 2 essence of hysteria ^^.

The gear on the char is very fancy, but doesn't need to be so. The build can still be ran very cheaply.
Dat is a hella goddamn juicy life str combo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info