[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Why everyone using culling strike with whirling blade? I use it on one of my cwdt set up. Does it not work with spells or cwdt? This way I don't have to worry about remembering to use it. The whole point is to afk.

I think I'm seeing bosses insta-die at about 10% but then again I don't know how much 10% is and maybe I'm just doing too much damage to begin with.
"
Why everyone using culling strike with whirling blade? I use it on one of my cwdt set up. Does it not work with spells or cwdt? This way I don't have to worry about remembering to use it. The whole point is to afk.

I think I'm seeing bosses insta-die at about 10% but then again I don't know how much 10% is and maybe I'm just doing too much damage to begin with.

People use whirling blade with culling as its quality gives bonus attack speed to it. So you can whirl faster, also it is an easy way to cull, if you want to go that route.
Does this work in 3.0?
"
swiftwilly wrote:
Does this work in 3.0?

The afk part seems the same in 3.0. There will be a balancing patch in 2-3 weeks, where we will know for sure.

The clearing will change, but the new setup will be very fun :)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
swiftwilly wrote:
Does this work in 3.0?

The afk part seems the same in 3.0. There will be a balancing patch in 2-3 weeks, where we will know for sure.

Thanks. Clearing as in "clear speed"?
"
swiftwilly wrote:
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
swiftwilly wrote:
Does this work in 3.0?

Thanks. Clearing as in "clear speed"?

No clearing as in clearing setup. Clear speed might go up or stay the same.
I still have The taming ring, and ember weave, are those still optimal?
"
I still have The taming ring, and ember weave, are those still optimal?

Not in 3.0 no. I am going to run dual mokou's embrace again.
Shit..
This build is good for hardcore? I want to try this build in 3.0 fall of oriath in hardcore mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info