[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
Eruyome wrote:

Well, my chosen system language is german so it does work. What language did you have chosen where it didn't work and are you sure this was the cause of the problem?

Well, I can surely say only about russian language(win10 if matter). I think I should have said "keyboard layout"\"input language", not "system language". Sorry about this. Got this
Spoiler

Not really critical but such behavior exist.

"
Eruyome wrote:

You mentioned a disconnect, only thing I can think of is that the script downloads a few files on every script start (about 500kb). These files have the data for the uniques, mods etc. so that I don't have to release script updates to update those files everytime. If you have a bad connection and slow download speed this may lead to a disconnection because of the parallel download.

I'm pretty sure about my internet connection, but such explanation seems legit. thanks :)
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:
So.. Lutbot seems to be the only one who has gotten a logout macro to work on the 64-bit client. I tried to pull it out and throw it into the additional macro file, but it is setup so that you can define the hotkey via their setup menu, and I couldn't make heads or tails of how to move it into your file. Any chance you could pull it out and throw it on there (I don't need or want anything else in lutbot)?

Don't think I'm gonna do it, that would be another a bit more complicated/complex macro that I would have to support and update. What prevents you from simply using both macros?

Nevermind then. Ill just make do without it. I dont have any need for anything else lutbot does, so I just don't feel the need to load the whole thing just for the smallest part of it, more conflicting hotkeys than I want to bother defining/redefining.
Last edited by taosk8r on Dec 12, 2016, 3:05:08 PM
I love the macro, but I can only get it to work once after downloading it. Subsequent launches always get the "Error: Call to nonexistent function"-error (GuiADdGroupBox). Any advice?
"
Lunarpac wrote:
I love the macro, but I can only get it to work once after downloading it. Subsequent launches always get the "Error: Call to nonexistent function"-error (GuiADdGroupBox). Any advice?

Is there more to this error message than that? If so please show me, maybe a screenshot.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
Lunarpac wrote:

Is there more to this error message than that? If so please show me, maybe a screenshot.

Here's a screenshot:

The script also crashes my poe client on startup. Except the first time (as stated above), when it works wonderfully. :)
I been getting an error on startup saying I need to update my ahk script version. Did that, still getting the error (oddly it happened with the old version too, not sure if it was the same error, but I think it was the last version where the item info script got updated).
that error happens when poe's site is down
"
taosk8r wrote:
I been getting an error on startup saying I need to update my ahk script version. Did that, still getting the error (oddly it happened with the old version too, not sure if it was the same error, but I think it was the last version where the item info script got updated).

Having the same issue :(
Hey, anyone else encountered this problem? When i first run the macro iteminfo worked fine, but now it shows error, while pricecheking shows nothing.
Spoiler

"
Miroo wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:

Having the same issue :(

Looks like it is related to the poe site going down. Perhaps there can be a fix in the future so at least the script wont shut down? The servers were still up, just the website was down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info