[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
Eruyome wrote:

thank you very much, works perfectly
In the newer version 1.1.9 the file main.ahk is missing from content. Should not it be there?
Last edited by DarkClover on Nov 19, 2016, 11:21:06 AM
main.ahk is always generated by merging some scripts so no need to upload it.
yes... you are right sir
I cant even open the FILE Run_only_this.ahk...

POE in fullscreen borderless. Simply cant open any version of the file.
IGN: VeeZee
"
VzwsoN wrote:
I cant even open the FILE Run_only_this.ahk...

POE in fullscreen borderless. Simply cant open any version of the file.

http://imgur.com/a/TXX6w

It seems you haven't extracted the zip-file and you're trying to open the file from inside the zip.
Last edited by Eruyome on Nov 21, 2016, 12:54:52 PM
This is awesome, wish I had discovered it sooner. Thanks a lot.
Just a quick notice for everyone regarding the new and updated unique items coming with 2.5 patch/Breach League:

"
Using the advanced search on unique items requires that we know the items mods and their min/max-values. This data is scraped from the poe.wiki, therefore new items will only be added when they exist on the wiki.

Especially with the new league and added items this may take a while. If you want to help leave a message when a new item was added, so that I can update the data-files. After this update these files are downloaded automatically at script start.

Taken from this Github-Issue.
Using version 1.2.3, selected tmpstandard as the league and the price check macro is only returning Standard prices.
Dungeon Addicts Guild
Recruiting Thread #861877
"
Using version 1.2.3, selected tmpstandard as the league and the price check macro is only returning Standard prices.

having the exact same issue. after tinkering around with it for over an hour I've given up and called it a night.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info