[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

I tend use a more strict or less strict item filter depending on the area I'm in.

So I wrote a macro to show me what my current filter is:

+F11::
EnvGet, UserProfile, USERPROFILE
;SendInput {Enter}UserProfile is '%UserProfile%'{Enter}
;Sleep 1000
IniPath = %UserProfile%\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\production_Config.ini
;SendInput {Enter}IniPath is '%IniPath%'{Enter}
;Sleep 1000
; Or maybe use item_filter_loaded_successfully
IniRead, OutputVar, %IniPath%, UI, item_filter, foo
SendInput {Enter}^aFilter is '%OutputVar%'{Enter}
Return
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Last edited by CelticHound on Feb 5, 2018, 1:02:58 AM
Are the Abyss Uniques added to the macro anytime? Like to see what roles and stuff. I know ggg implemented there own system but I don't like it.
"
Moritonel wrote:
Are the Abyss Uniques added to the macro anytime? Like to see what roles and stuff. I know ggg implemented there own system but I don't like it.

I've released that part of ItemInfo on Feb 2nd, but Eruyome wasn't really active the last weeks. If you don't want to wait for the regular release, you can download the updated branch here. I'd recommend to put it into a different folder than your regular TradeMacro script folder, just to be sure. Also once the normal release is out you should delete the extra folder.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Moritonel wrote:

I've released that part of ItemInfo on Feb 2nd, but Eruyome wasn't really active the last weeks. If you don't want to wait for the regular release, you can download the updated branch here. I'd recommend to put it into a different folder than your regular TradeMacro script folder, just to be sure. Also once the normal release is out you should delete the extra folder.

BIG THANKS <3
v2.7.5
Cookie file found.
Retrieving cookies failed.
Windows Version: 6.1.7601 (WIN_7), 64bit.
Compiling 'getCookieData' script successful.
Net Framework used for compiling: v4
Internet Explorer: v11.0.9600.17843
Noob question, couldnt find it answered anywhere else though. When Im on the CTRL+C info screen for rare items, the mod tiers are listed, for example T2 P, T1 S, T5 P. What do the P and S mean? I understand the number tiers but the P and S arent explained anywhere. Thanks
P=Prefix
S=Suffix

Each item can have up to 3 of each.
First of all, your work is appreciated, many thanks, what you're doing is really important. Separately, I want to thank you for last release where a "buyout only option" bug was cleared , which I wrote about in 'issues' on github.
Actually, I would like to ask 2 questions:
1: Today I visited your repository on github to read 'issues' (I'm very curious and I like to be aware what's going on with software I use =)) and even saw one 'pull request' (it was very interesting btw). In this regard, I'd like to ask: Do you have a 'to do' list or, perhaps, a board (Trello or something similar) in public domain? I didn't find anything similar on your github, and I'm not sure if there is such function there, because I myself use gitlab but not github, and on gitlab this function is present. I understand that my question may seem strange, but it seems to me that a certain part of community would be interested to follow the development.
I know that you have Discord server , but my english is rather poor (so bad that even this text was translated with my friend's help) and I'm not sure if it makes sense to join. But I'm still pondering this, maybe google translate will save me :D
2: And my second question is related to supporting your project. I sincerely would like to support you financially through PayPal or some other way, but, unfortunately, I have serious troubles in regard of money, so I have no such possibility (However, I already saw in some projects the possibility of support in another way, I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of this system, but as I understand it, you just need to create a website with javascript on the page, which uses the user's resources for mining to the purse specified by developer. There are some disadvantages, because some antiviruses consider this code malicious and block it, but it's easy to fix it, for example with the exception list or similar things.Many players use your script, including popular streamers. it will not be difficult for most users to keep one extra browser tab open, and moreover, it can be done not during the game, I would definitely take advantage of this opportunity. (If this method is already implemented, I'm sorry, but I could not find it).
Thanks in advance, me and my friends appreciate your contribution and wish you success in your work.
Hello!
I have a problem when i start script - https://imgur.com/a/Pz3Ic
Who can help me?
Cause i don`t know what to do... i already did clear install....
Thanks!
Hi! I just downloaded the latest version of the macro, and when I try to run it I get a "critical error" message that reads "Script couldnt read file (the location of where I unzipped it)\resources\Versiontrade.txt"

What do I do? Ive ran this macro the past 2 leagues without this issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info