[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

The latest version again overwrites my global Foobar hotkey of Ctrl Alt C. I tried looking in additional macros (and the other files) but I didn't find the fix from before - AM_AdvancedItemInfo ["on", "^!c"] - where can I disable this now?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Alpha's Howl, Sinner Trocorne does not work with CTRL+ALT+D! :(
"
liquidSG wrote:
The latest version again overwrites my global Foobar hotkey of Ctrl Alt C. I tried looking in additional macros (and the other files) but I didn't find the fix from before - AM_AdvancedItemInfo ["on", "^!c"] - where can I disable this now?

If you just need to disable the function, it's in the settings menu on the "AdditionalMacros" tab. Remove the tick for the function.

If you need to free up the hotkey for another use in AHK, you'll need to take a look at Custom-Macros.
If the gem is Q15/L10, I want the search to show nothing below this value. How do I configure this?
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Any chance of an option to only search maps from the selected set? i.e. if I ctrl+d on a War for the Atlas map, it only searches War for the Atlas maps.
Hi, I like to use the Wiki search (CTRL-W) but if the item happens to have quality, the search will include "Superior" and not return any results.

Can you make it automatically remove the word "Superior" from Wiki search?

Thanks.
I keep geting this error:

v2.7.5
Cookie file found.
Retrieving cookies failed.
Windows Version: 10.0.16299 (10.0.16299), 64bit.
Compiling 'getCookieData' script successful.
Net Framework used for compiling: v4
Internet Explorer: v11.192.16299.0

I use Chrome, but it stands like trade macro trying to import from explorer?
Advanced Price Check with option "Use Item Base" ticked on scepter gives search on One Hand Mace
I didn't want to create an issue on github for this question,but how does one call "lastWhisperCharacterName" to use for i.e :

CM_ExecuteCustomMacrosCode_Label:

Return

F2::SendInput {Enter}{^Home}{Del}@ "lastWhisperCharacterName" Sorry im currently unable to read the chat,{Space}{Enter}
Hi.

First, thanks for this macro!
Second, after updating it (haven't used it in a while) when i use ctrl+d it opens a window instead of a tooltip.
It says you can change it in the settings menu...where is this menu? I don't get it.

edit:
It's always the same, i search for 1-2 hours, then decide to ask others and after that i find the solution :D
If anyone wants to know:
Go to your trade macro folder, then resources -> default_UserFiles and open config_trade
Scroll down to UsePredictedItemPricingGui and set it to 0
Restart the trade macro and relog your char and you should be fine ;)
Last edited by kizzderose on Jan 26, 2018, 5:35:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info