[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
basarix wrote:
Has anyone successfully ran this macro under linux?

I would LOVE to use it, and have managed to install it and run it, but not being able to correctly invoke it from the game (ran thru PlayOnLinux / Wine).

Does the application run in fullscreen mode?

The other issue might be that the script checks several things to ensure that the macros are only having an effect while ingame, so you don't accidentally mess something up while browsing or alike.

You could try editing the following − careful! technical and without any guarantee:
Open the ahk file at "POE-TradeMacro\resources\ahk\POE-ItemInfo.ahk"

In line 12-16 you'll find
"
;Define exe names for the regular and steam version, for later use at the very end of the script. This needs to be done early, in the "auto-execute section".
GroupAdd, PoEexe, ahk_exe PathOfExile.exe
GroupAdd, PoEexe, ahk_exe PathOfExileSteam.exe
GroupAdd, PoEexe, ahk_exe PathOfExile_x64.exe
GroupAdd, PoEexe, ahk_exe PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe

You can add another entry for the application name that is running. Check your task manager if you're not exactly sure about the name. That might be enough already.

If not, open the "Merge_TradeMacro.ahk" and find the following at line 71:

"
addMacros := "#IfWinActive Path of Exile ahk_class POEWindowClass ahk_group PoEexe" . "`n`r`n`r" . addMacros . "`n`r`n`r"

The "#IfWinActive Path of Exile" part checks that the window name contains that text. I guess your things still mentions "Path of Exile"?

The "ahk_class POEWindowClass" might be a bit tricky. Basically I have no clue what is correct for you here, you can try deleting that criteria though, it is just an extra-extra-double-triple-safety-net.

The "ahk_group PoEexe" was changed earlier, so that should be fine.

If you can use F5 for hideout travel now, it was successful. In that case check both the "POE-ItemInfo.ahk" and "TradeMacro.ahk" in the \ahk\ folder and Ctrl+F search for lines with "IfWinActive" − you'll find quite a few. Edit according to the results from before.

Depending on how much you actually need to change to get it running we might be able to alter the official version a bit so you don't have to edit everything after every update and other linux users might benefit aswell − given that it doesn't compromise the function for windows users.
Considering how spread out there checks are, I think we might also be able to move everything into the group definition, so that editing all the spots won't be neccessary anyway.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Sep 2, 2017, 2:00:20 AM
"
basarix wrote:
Has anyone successfully ran this macro under linux?

I would LOVE to use it, and have managed to install it and run it, but not being able to correctly invoke it from the game (ran thru PlayOnLinux / Wine).

Autohotkey and the script itself heavily rely on/use some windows functions and dlls, so I'm not sure if all of that could work on linux via wine. Also depends on if filepaths are handled the right way, never looked into that.
Ok, update.... i tried the F5 key, works without me touching anything..... what i find happening to me, is that i don't get the popup with the info on items......not sure why.

i'll investigate a bit more...

oh, btw... i "converted" the script to .exe with autokey's ahk2exe utility..... for wine to run it better, if that is the issue, will have to think of something else to do....

and thanks for the prompt and detailed reply.
not working for me anymore. dont know why. maybe wrong browser in the cookiedata.txt

useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/7.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
cfduid=d0d16cea12e961b92f6d4cdc7e436e6fe1504414283

i am using chrome?

no updates availble
Last edited by Blutspakt on Sep 3, 2017, 3:38:32 AM
"
Blutspakt wrote:
not working for me anymore. dont know why. maybe wrong browser in the cookiedata.txt

useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; Trident/7.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; SLCC2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

i am using chrome?

no updates availble

you don't have a cf_clearance cookie, which gets generated when visiting poe.trade with IE. The script tries to do that, but maybe it fails, or it works but you'd need to tolve a capthca challenge. THe script can't do that for you. You can also manually retrieve and set your cookies in the settings menu.
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

i am using chrome?

no updates availble

you don't have a cf_clearance cookie, which gets generated when visiting poe.trade with IE. The script tries to do that, but maybe it fails, or it works but you'd need to tolve a capthca challenge. THe script can't do that for you. You can also manually retrieve and set your cookies in the settings menu.

we did it. thx to your comment we could find a way how
Last edited by Blutspakt on Sep 3, 2017, 9:15:03 AM
Hello guys. Awesome macro, i was using it last league. But two days ago my ISP blocked poe.trade site and now im using proxy to get access to the site via browser. So i managed to start macros, but when i press ctrl+d it takes few minutes and i get no item found. Is this something with my ISP blocked poe.trade site or its me doing wrong?
v2.5.3
Cookie file found.
Retrieving cookies failed.
Windows Version: 6.3.9600 (WIN_8.1), 64bit.
Compiling 'getCookieData' script successful.
Net Framework used for compiling: v4
Internet Explorer: v11.0.9600.17416

i cant have cf_clearance cookie. After update i see alltime this notice: "Reading user-agent and cookies? this can take a few seconds if you Internet Explorer doesn't have the cookies cashed"
I try install old version.
Help me please.
"
basarix wrote:
Ok, update.... i tried the F5 key, works without me touching anything..... what i find happening to me, is that i don't get the popup with the info on items......not sure why.

oh, btw... i "converted" the script to .exe with autokey's ahk2exe utility..... for wine to run it better, if that is the issue, will have to think of something else to do....

i can't seemto get POE-ItemInfo to work.... i can spend an hour pressing ^C and nothing whatsoever happens..... rest of the bindings seem to work ok...
"
basarix wrote:

i can't seemto get POE-ItemInfo to work.... i can spend an hour pressing ^C and nothing whatsoever happens..... rest of the bindings seem to work ok...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info