[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Starting today the macro can't connect to poe.trade. Here's box the macro generated upon enterance.

I don't know how to proceed with this. I know it has to do with something about poe.trade now having a captcha and Internet Explorer somehow not creating cookies, or saving them horribly.
Last edited by Squadic on Sep 8, 2017, 9:57:57 AM
In my country, the site is blocked (poe .trade)
trade-macro hang on "Reading user-agent and cookies from poe.trade".
Do I need to insert cookies myself?
If so, which file they are inserted into?
help please, and sorry for bad engilsh btw.

"
Microhuman wrote:
In my country, the site is blocked (poe .trade)
trade-macro hang on "Reading user-agent and cookies from poe.trade".
Do I need to insert cookies myself?
If so, which file they are inserted into?
help please, and sorry for bad engilsh btw.

i just found this "https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/wiki/Cookie-retrieval"
I copied everything but did not understand what to do about it further,and I did not find "cf_clearance".
Does anyone know something?
"
liquidSG wrote:
IE opens at every start for me after latest update.

i, too, am having this issue.
"
saigatenozu wrote:
"
liquidSG wrote:

Please check this issue on Github or wait for the next release if you don't feel comfortable editing files.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
saigatenozu wrote:
"
liquidSG wrote:

Please check this issue on Github or wait for the next release if you don't feel comfortable editing files.

i went ahead and edited the file, seems to work. appreciate the link, friend.
Yo, is there a way to get the ctrl+d results on a secondary monitor instead of on top of the PoE window?
"
6907531 wrote:
Yo, is there a way to get the ctrl+d results on a secondary monitor instead of on top of the PoE window?

Try "PoE (Trade) Item Info Settings" -> ItemInfo Tab -> Section "Tooltip" -> Tick "Display at fixed coordinates" and use whatever numbers suit your setup.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
6907531 wrote:

Try "PoE (Trade) Item Info Settings" -> ItemInfo Tab -> Section "Tooltip" -> Tick "Display at fixed coordinates" and use whatever numbers suit your setup.

Awesome, managed to move it to my left monitor using a negative number on the X coordinate.
Thanks
When you CTRL+ALT+D over a item you open a window with your current items Affixes. Anyway to add custom ones here? Like say I have a belt with fire resist, but my fire resist is capped and i need cold resist instead, so i CTRL+ALT+D my current belt and I add cold resist so it finds cold instead of fire?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info