[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
taosk8r wrote:
IDK if its some weirdness on my end, but ever since around the 2.0 update the justification on my additionalmacros.txt is AFU..

Any chance for that to be fixed? Small thing, IK, but its really difficult for me to paste in the one I use with it all over the place...

F4::
IfWinActive, Path of Exile ahk_class POEWindowClass
{Run cports.exe /close * * * * PathOfExile.exe
Run cports.exe /close * * * * PathOfExile_x64.exe
}

My only solution for now is just to use the old copy, works but Id like to be able to actually parse what has changed in that file.

What program do you use to view it? The default windows editor? I think it might be the newline format. Notepad++ handles it just fine, but in the editor it looks odd for me aswell. I'll talk to Eruyome that we reformat it.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
taosk8r wrote:
IDK if its some weirdness on my end, but ever since around the 2.0 update the justification on my additionalmacros.txt is AFU..

Any chance for that to be fixed? Small thing, IK, but its really difficult for me to paste in the one I use with it all over the place...

F4::
IfWinActive, Path of Exile ahk_class POEWindowClass
{Run cports.exe /close * * * * PathOfExile.exe
Run cports.exe /close * * * * PathOfExile_x64.exe
}

My only solution for now is just to use the old copy, works but Id like to be able to actually parse what has changed in that file.

What program do you use to view it? The default windows editor? I think it might be the newline format. Notepad++ handles it just fine, but in the editor it looks odd for me aswell. I'll talk to Eruyome that we reformat it.

I just use regular old notepad.. Thanks. :)
Seems that AVG wants it to have a trojan right now. I managed to use it even so though. I think avg deleted the trojan too.
"
napjacob wrote:
Seems that AVG wants it to have a trojan right now. I managed to use it even so though. I think avg deleted the trojan too.

I had a false-positive with Avast a few weeks ago. There is also a report on GitHub about AVG: Here.
is there anyway in the files to see past items you have "ctrl + c'ed" i accidentally vendored a wand that I think was really good and I just want to bask in my sadness at how good it was, bc i ctrl + c'ed it earlier and told myself not to sell it and just mindlessly ctrl clicked to sell it to vendor
"
eboy89 wrote:
is there anyway in the files to see past items you have "ctrl + c'ed" i accidentally vendored a wand that I think was really good and I just want to bask in my sadness at how good it was, bc i ctrl + c'ed it earlier and told myself not to sell it and just mindlessly ctrl clicked to sell it to vendor

No, there is no log.
Hey, been fiddling with this for a while. It's working fine in it's default state, But for whatever reason i cannot get it to recognize my browser path. I am trying to get it to open in chrome incognito, but it always says invalid file path when i try to put in a browser path. Doesn't matter which path i try to use (i.e. chrome, or a chrome shortcut with -incognito cmd, wether on desktop or in the file with chrome.exe).

I'm probably formating it wrong or something. If anyone could explain how to direct it to use a specific file path properly that'd be awesome.

Thanks
"
Sir_Dibble2 wrote:
Hey, been fiddling with this for a while. It's working fine in it's default state, But for whatever reason i cannot get it to recognize my browser path. I am trying to get it to open in chrome incognito, but it always says invalid file path when i try to put in a browser path. Doesn't matter which path i try to use (i.e. chrome, or a chrome shortcut with -incognito cmd, wether on desktop or in the file with chrome.exe).

I'm probably formating it wrong or something. If anyone could explain how to direct it to use a specific file path properly that'd be awesome.

Thanks

Sorry for the late answer. I'm not sure why you have issues with specifiying a simple browser path. This, for example, works for me:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
Just pasted in like this.

Now to your issue with the chrome incognito mode. It's a bit tricky but possible. The macro checks if the added path is a valid file, shortcuts probably are not valid files and adding parameters makes this also invalid.

You can add a path to a batch file with the following code (replacing the correct browser path):

Spoiler
echo off
set garbage=%1
set url=%2
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -incognito %url%

The macro uses the following line to open the URL when you have a custom path specified:
Run, %openWith% -new-tab "%Url%"

openWith is the specified application, -new-tab makes sure to use a new tab but can't be used by the batch script (argument 1), url is the poetrade url and can be used as argument 2 by the batch script.

Last edited by Eruyome on Jun 4, 2017, 7:39:42 AM
please help !!
the macro used to work perfectly and all is good , but today i launched it and it always keep giving me this Notice window :
reading cookie data failed , this can be false positive , Poe.trade don't always use CloudFlare protection but the test to check this can fail if the request takes too long . Please try again .
Cookie file found.
Retrieving cookies failed.
Windows Version: 6.1.7601 (WIN_7), 64bit.
Compiling 'getCookieData' script successful.
Using manual cookies
Internet Explorer: v11.0.9600.18665

i tried removing the AHK and the macro and re installing them again but it didnt work , i removed and uninstalled the macro and the Auto Hot key few times too , it didnt work .. the ONLY macro that works is the item info script (ctrl + C) , not the item price on poe.trade ( ctrl + D )

thank you for your time !
"
witcher9611 wrote:
please help !!
the macro used to work perfectly and all is good , but today i launched it and it always keep giving me this Notice window :
reading cookie data failed , this can be false positive , Poe.trade don't always use CloudFlare protection but the test to check this can fail if the request takes too long . Please try again .
Cookie file found.
Retrieving cookies failed.
Windows Version: 6.1.7601 (WIN_7), 64bit.
Compiling 'getCookieData' script successful.
Using manual cookies
Internet Explorer: v11.0.9600.18665

i tried removing the AHK and the macro and re installing them again but it didnt work , i removed and uninstalled the macro and the Auto Hot key few times too , it didnt work .. the ONLY macro that works is the item info script (ctrl + C) , not the item price on poe.trade ( ctrl + D )

thank you for your time !

It would be a lot easier to work this out over on Github or on discord.

Anyway, the macro uses WinHTTP to download the poe.trade pages and WinHTTP fails at this. The error message that you get is a bit misleading since poe.trade currently doesn't use cloudflare protection.

There are two things that you can do to help me help you:
- Run "resources\tests\Test_WinHttpRequest.ahk" and show me the results. (If you do this here you better use a spoiler because it's a lot of text or screenshots.)
- After running this test, there will be a folder "resources\tests\test_temp", it has some textfiles in it. Upload them somewhere or send them to me (via discord for example).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info