[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
MasterPhart wrote:
I'm having a really odd bug while price searching for items. A window pops up named DebugPrintArray which shows the formula on how it calculates currency, and will not search for the price of the item until the prompt has been closed

Then you are using the "Fallback.exe" which is only meant as a backup method to run the script. Use the "Run_TradeMacro.ahk" file instead.

i'm having the same problem, and when i run trademacro.ahk i get the following:

Error at Line 29.

Line Text:\resources\config\default_config_trade.ini"
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

The program will exit.

didn't had this problem until 2 updates ago, help please.

Same here! In fact, I've always gotten this error when trying to run the "Run_TradeMacro.ahk" file. I've always had to use the "Fallback.exe".

Anybody know what causes the line 29 / illegal expression error??
Can you tell me what AHK version you're running and if it's 32 or 64bit? That is completely valid and correct code so it should work for everyone, if it doesn't maybe something is not quite right with your AHK installation?

The compiled exe works without any AHK installation, it doesn't have that error because I compiled it on my pc, so it suggests there's something wrong on your end.
Last edited by Eruyome on Apr 21, 2017, 3:47:53 AM
What's going on with this macro??????

I updated it to new version and somehow it started to use functional keys I'm currently using with with own macro. I found it's called AdditionalMacros.txt.

How to disable this feature????
"
fwd wrote:
What's going on with this macro??????

I updated it to new version and somehow it started to use functional keys I'm currently using with with own macro. I found it's called AdditionalMacros.txt.

How to disable this feature????

Open the AdditionalMacros.txt

Put in semicolons as you want. Save. Reload script.

If you need more syntax help:

Input key manual: https://autohotkey.com/docs/Hotkeys.htm
Output syntax manual: https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/Send.htm
Last edited by aRTy42 on Apr 21, 2017, 1:51:19 PM
I just deleted content of whole this file already.

Changes like this should not be enabled automatically. I could die on HC, for example, if I was trying to do emergency logout on F5 and your macro overrides it with hideout function instead.
Last edited by fwd on Apr 22, 2017, 1:38:21 AM
"
fwd wrote:
I just deleted content of whole this file already.

Changes like this should not be enabled automatically. I could die on HC, for example, if I was trying to do emergency logout on F5 and your macro overrides it with hideout function instead.

That's a valid point and true at least for the F5 hideout function. But to be fair, every update changing AdditionalMacros.txt warns you about it in a window with some buttons to open that file to take a look at it. And if you're a first time user/not an updater you should take a look at it anyway, it's existence is advertised/mentioned.

The patch notes also mentioned changes to the enabled/disabled state of some of it's hotkeys.
Last edited by Eruyome on Apr 24, 2017, 1:27:29 PM
Hi, I just want to share an issue I have with the new update from today. The script seems to mess with my mouse in a weird way. I first noticed it when while playing the mouse stopped working entirely. I tried different mice thinking it might be that it finally died but no, none worked. I had to restart my computer entirely and just then did it start working again. I ran all my 3rd party stuff for poe again to start playing and since the only thing that had changed on my system was the update i made to 2.1.1 of your script, I started looking into that. It turns out that with this new version, whenever I unplug my mouse while it runs, my computer does not recognize the mouse anymore when I plug it back in. I tested this several times and every test had me reboot my pc in order to have a functioning mouse again. This problem does not occur when I use my backup of the previous version of the script or when I don't run it at all.

I will be using the older 2.0 version until this is fixed.
Changing or disabling keys does not work as intended as certain scripts have keys "hardcoded"...
Changing keys in _TradeMacroMain.ahk doesn't fix anything (this script throws an error), plz, any 6 yr old nowadays knows that creating a settings.ini is the vital part of any application.

Just create a settings file that sets all hot keys so IT-knowledgeble people don't have to spend hours to fix your scripts...

"
psyc1one wrote:
Changing or disabling keys does not work as intended as certain scripts have keys "hardcoded"...
Changing keys in _TradeMacroMain.ahk doesn't fix anything (this script throws an error), plz, any 6 yr old nowadays knows that creating a settings.ini is the vital part of any application.

Just create a settings file that sets all hot keys so IT-knowledgeble people don't have to spend hours to fix your scripts...

The script has no hardcoded keys except for Ctrl+C which comes from PoE itself. Everything else can be changed in the settings menu or via context menu -> Edit -> Additional Macros.
All those settings are stored in .ini and .txt config files in the user folder at <My Documents>\PoE-TradeMacro. You can access the user folder via the context menu aswell.
IDK if its some weirdness on my end, but ever since around the 2.0 update the justification on my additionalmacros.txt is AFU..

Any chance for that to be fixed? Small thing, IK, but its really difficult for me to paste in the one I use with it all over the place...

F4::
IfWinActive, Path of Exile ahk_class POEWindowClass
{Run cports.exe /close * * * * PathOfExile.exe
Run cports.exe /close * * * * PathOfExile_x64.exe
}

My only solution for now is just to use the old copy, works but Id like to be able to actually parse what has changed in that file.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info