[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
Eruyome wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you're not using the latest version https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/releases. That ItemInfo error should be fixed and Run_TradeMacro_no_Admin_Elevation doesn't exist anymore. Using the latest version may already fix your issues.

thanks for reply
yeah, I was 2.0.6, I just tried 2.0.7 and its the same, run_trademacro and fallback both get stuck trying initialise script (apphangb1)
Last edited by squiddy286 on Mar 21, 2017, 12:04:51 PM
ok, apparently the problem was in hidclass.sys driver, I even started getting bsod after rebooting my system, I ran verifier.exe /reset but now my frigging mouse does not work

there are some veird interactions between ahk and hid drivers lol

edit: after reinstalling mouse driver it works fine, happy end
Last edited by squiddy286 on Mar 21, 2017, 12:29:12 PM
In Breach I remember that if an item had say "Adds #Fire Damage to Attacks", you had the option to select "Adds #Elemental Damage to Attacks" to be able to search for all elemental damage instead of just Fire.

Is that option gone in Legacy or have I unconsciously disabled that feature somehow? I can't find anything in the settings.
Last edited by wakumcleaner on Mar 21, 2017, 2:41:30 PM
Does anyone know if its possible to change setting for leaguestone searches ? I want the search to look only for ilvl 68 and above. Right now it is showing all the leaguestones, even those locked to low level maps.
"
wakumcleaner wrote:
In Breach I remember that if an item had say "Adds #Fire Damage to Attacks", you had the option to select "Adds #Elemental Damage to Attacks" to be able to search for all elemental damage instead of just Fire.

Is that option gone in Legacy or have I unconsciously disabled that feature somehow? I can't find anything in the settings.

The pseudo-mods were rewritten, maybe it got lost somewhere.
This is the best ever.

Essential addition.

Thank you.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Love the script ! Thanks for all the work 0you do !

I'm having some trouble i can't seem to work out. everything runs great and then out of the blue the settings window/custom price check window get resized so that the text is huge and the textboxes are so large they stack on top of each other. I don't know how to fix this. i have tried running a new copy / reboot / nothing seems to work.

Here is a screenshot (windows 10 x64) .. any help would be greatly appreciated !

Last edited by planet37 on Mar 25, 2017, 12:47:19 AM
Edit found a solution: Windowed full screen
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
Last edited by Hellskin on Mar 25, 2017, 7:36:01 AM
Feature request: options to always check minimum ilvl and same item base on advanced search, instead of checking them every time (I haven't ever left those unchecked intentionally).
Last edited by taosk8r on Mar 27, 2017, 2:31:57 AM
"
taosk8r wrote:
Feature request: options to always check minimum ilvl and same item base on advanced search, instead of checking them every time (I haven't ever left those unchecked intentionally).

Added to the list https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/issues/277

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info