[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Can you add option to "pre-select Total Elemental Resistances", "pre-select Life", "pre-select pDPS", " Pre-select ES" and similar things in the future? That would make your program even better. Most of the time very few factors determine items price and most of the time, people have to manually click this options when trying to price check Rare items. It would be so awesome.

Also "Corrupted" option is still broken. You can't set it to "Either" - it always uses same corruption status as item. It is important when price checking Gems, but it's terrible to price check Jewels that way, because people don't give a damn about corruption on rare jewel unless it's really good and they want to Exalt it. Fixing this would be incredible too. :P

https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/issues/277
There might be an issue with the determination of 'corrupted' status on items in the 2.0.5 version of the macro. I just did a quick price check on a normal unique item to see how much it sells for, and it did show me the corrupted prices as well (which were 1c, compared to 7-35c on the non-corrupted version).

Edit: Also, it'd be nice to have a toggle (say Shift, like with affix tiers on item check) for buy/sell values of currency.
Last edited by dosteorias on Mar 8, 2017, 10:31:13 AM
"
dosteorias wrote:
There might be an issue with the determination of 'corrupted' status on items in the 2.0.5 version of the macro. I just did a quick price check on a normal unique item to see how much it sells for, and it did show me the corrupted prices as well (which were 1c, compared to 7-35c on the non-corrupted version).

Edit: Also, it'd be nice to have a toggle (say Shift, like with affix tiers on item check) for buy/sell values of currency.

I honestly never thought about having this switch. A quick test didn't confirm your mentioned issues with the corruption state, will have to take a better look at it.
Last edited by Eruyome on Mar 10, 2017, 7:00:39 AM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
dosteorias wrote:

I honestly never thought about having this switch. A quick test didn't confirm your mentioned issues with the corruption state, will have to take a better look at it.

To detail the specific occasion when I noticed problems with the corruption state - I used simple/quick price check (CTRL+D) on a Voll's Vision Praetor Crown for Hardcore Legacy league. My Voll's Vision was not corrupted, however the prices listed did include corrupted Voll's Visions, which were noticeably cheaper than the regular ones, and filled up the cheapest 15 entries.

Another problem that I had forgotten to mention previously is the weird sorting order for the price entries:

2 Orbs of Fusing are worth less than a Chaos Orb.
Last edited by dosteorias on Mar 10, 2017, 8:39:37 AM
"
dosteorias wrote:
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
dosteorias wrote:

To detail the specific occasion when I noticed problems with the corruption state - I used simple/quick price check (CTRL+D) on a Voll's Vision Praetor Crown for Hardcore Legacy league. My Voll's Vision was not corrupted, however the prices listed did include corrupted Voll's Visions, which were noticeably cheaper than the regular ones, and filled up the cheapest 15 entries.

Another problem that I had forgotten to mention previously is the weird sorting order for the price entries:

2 Orbs of Fusing are worth less than a Chaos Orb.

ItemInfo should show if an item is corrupted, can you make sure that there's no error parsing the item? jsut ctrl + c on the item. The sorting is done by poe.trade.
"
Eruyome wrote:
ItemInfo should show if an item is corrupted, can you make sure that there's no error parsing the item? jsut ctrl + c on the item. The sorting is done by poe.trade.
Looks like it does not parse the corruption state.

Last edited by dosteorias on Mar 10, 2017, 3:19:22 PM
What is this thing used for?
Hi,

I'm not able to do price checking anymore from the 2.0 update, used to work great in breach.

I can also not change any of the value within the settings tabs, it crashes then.

My setting page has changed to the image inserted.

Spoiler
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Hi,

I'm not able to do price checking anymore from the 2.0 update, used to work great in breach.

I can also not change any of the value within the settings tabs, it crashes then.

Spoiler

Please be more specific and detailed while describing your issues.

The script crashes when you try to save the settings, is that right?
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
Hi,

Spoiler

Please be more specific and detailed while describing your issues.

The script crashes when you try to save the settings, is that right?

That is correct, whenever I try and change the settings within the settings screen, lets say price check ^d to ^p and I accept this setting, the crashes occur. Even if I leave everything as is and try and do a price check using ctrl d nothing happens.

Settings screen is also different to that on my laptop,
Spoiler

This is the first error
Spoiler

This screen displays twice
Spoiler

This screen keeps on displaying until I exit the script from running
Spoiler
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account: