[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

Best tool ever! but after last update i got this, first time.

SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on Mar 2, 2017, 6:16:14 PM
"
projectsix wrote:
Hey, love this script and looking forward to it being updated and maintained. It's saved me lots of time.

Quick question/suggestion.. could you add an advanced search option for min/max level to equip something? Levelling gear can be nice to sell and entering a minimum req lvl to equip would be awesome instead of doing it on poe trade after searching.

Second.. am I crazy or was there a DPS field (along with pDPS and eDPS) in a previous version? Now you can search %increased phys dmg or whatever but no overall DPS. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

I'll remember it, won't add any features for a while since the new league is starting.

Dps fields should be there, just tested it. Are you using the latest version 2.0.0?

"
zaregu wrote:
Best tool ever! but after last update i got this, first time.

I have no such problems, please tell me if you're using 2.0.0 or something older, "last update" doesn't always mean you actually have the latest version, be more specific ;-)
Try using a fresh install if you're not already doing that.

EDIT: The new merged file that is being run is named "_TradeMacroMain.ahk", the one in your screenshot (window title) is named "TradeMacroMain.ahk", so I doubt you're that up to date.
Last edited by Eruyome on Mar 2, 2017, 6:40:58 PM
Version 2.0 don't show some mine divination cards with b/o in search list. In 1.7.2 all works fine.

Upd: not only div cards — idk why but don't show like more then 70% of mine items in list. In 1.7.2 all works fine.
Reloading script not helps, relaunching it too.
Last edited by Singerality on Mar 2, 2017, 7:04:09 PM
"
Eruyome wrote:

Im using 2.0.0. from github.com/POE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/releases/tag/2.0.0
Running only Run_Only_This.ahk

you meant: reinstal POE-TradeMacro? (how?) there is bunch of files in my PoE folder after POE-TradeMacro isnalling.

New error:

SC legues V
"
zaregu wrote:
"
Eruyome wrote:

Im using 2.0.0. from github.com/POE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/releases/tag/2.0.0
Running only Run_Only_This.ahk

you meant: reinstal POE-TradeMacro? (how?) there is bunch of files in my PoE folder after POE-TradeMacro isnalling.

U need download POE-TradeMacro-2.0.0.zip file from https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/releases and unpack in new folder, not old. There is no "Run_Only_This.ahk" in new version, but "Run_TradeMacro.ahk" instead.
Last edited by Singerality on Mar 2, 2017, 7:15:41 PM
"
umn1k wrote:
...but "Run_TradeMacro.ahk" instead

Now i got it.
Its works now THNX!
SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on Mar 2, 2017, 7:35:50 PM
"
umn1k wrote:
Version 2.0 don't show some mine divination cards with b/o in search list. In 1.7.2 all works fine.

Upd: not only div cards — idk why but don't show like more then 70% of mine items in list. In 1.7.2 all works fine.

Could you use ctrl + q on all items where the search doesn't work? By opening the search on poe.trade you should easily see if there's something wrong with the parameters used.

I just went through half a tab full of divination cards without any problem. I fixed some bug in the last version where the leagues parsing had some issues when no temp league is running and you're using one as default in the settings menu. But if this were still bugged every search should fail.
Last edited by Eruyome on Mar 2, 2017, 8:59:09 PM
"
Eruyome wrote:
"
umn1k wrote:

Could you use ctrl + q on all items where the search doesn't work? By opening the search on poe.trade you should easily see if there's something wrong with the parameters used.

With ctrl + q all displayed correctly.

"
But if this were still bugged every search should fail.

As i said, some items displayed in search, not every search fail. And other searching works fine just problem with mine items.
Last edited by Singerality on Mar 2, 2017, 9:15:31 PM
I'm not sure how much I can do before the new league starts but help me out a little and someone do the following:

1. Edit resources\ahk\TradeMacro.ahk and add at line 1141:
FileDelete, %A_Scriptdir%\result.txt
FileAppend, %html%, %A_Scriptdir%\result.txt

2. After a failed search (no items found) upload the file result.txt in the script root directory somewhere without making any kind of change to it and give me the link to this file.

Make sure to upload it only after a failed search.
EDIT: duplicate post
Last edited by Eruyome on Mar 3, 2017, 4:15:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info