[Tool] PoE-TradeMacro

I started using this a few days ago and it's great... but this morning I started encountering a problem...

I ran an item-Lookup (Ctrl-C) on my gloves with the implicit +1 gem levels... afterwards, it started bugging out when I run item lookups... showing implicits from previous items and not showing any explicits...

I was able to get the macro to show the right results if I ran a price check (Ctrl-D) and then an item lookup, but this adds a bunch of time to a quick affix check...

At least item lookup still works, but there seems to be something wrong somewhere.
"
Piros wrote:
I started using this a few days ago and it's great... but this morning I started encountering a problem...

I ran an item-Lookup (Ctrl-C) on my gloves with the implicit +1 gem levels... afterwards, it started bugging out when I run item lookups... showing implicits from previous items and not showing any explicits...

Restarting the script should fix it, if you encounter this kind of problem again.

We had similiar issues already and fixed them, but apparently didn't catch all of them yet. We will look into it.
Is this currently down? When I ran it today it said to download a new version, yet i have the current version..
POE 2 hype.
"
the_truth wrote:
Is this currently down? When I ran it today it said to download a new version, yet i have the current version..

Did you get your version from the release page or did you download a master version from the project overview? What version do you have according to the update notifier?

The latest release 1.7.2 should not mention a new version and neither should the release 1.7.3-beta.
I just tried to get an age on a couple of alts Id set in my currency tab (I want to see what its actually listed for as I stuck 2 alts on an alc tab so I could test how things work) and when I used the age command (I restored it to the original default ctrl-a cause it doesn't interfere with me), it basically showed me the same thing ctrl-d will.. Dont know if this is a bug or intended.
"
taosk8r wrote:
I just tried to get an age on a couple of alts Id set in my currency tab (I want to see what its actually listed for as I stuck 2 alts on an alc tab so I could test how things work) and when I used the age command (I restored it to the original default ctrl-a cause it doesn't interfere with me), it basically showed me the same thing ctrl-d will.. Dont know if this is a bug or intended.

Actually that should be intention or an oversight. I'm not sure if I never thought of someone using this on currency or simlpy decided not to implement it...
love this script to death, but i wasn't able to use it today so far because i keep getting this error, where the script fails to load a json-file :/

any ideas? yes i did delete my cookies and refresh the script several times
everything was just working fine yesterday

Last edited by pR1sm on Feb 21, 2017, 8:04:29 AM
"
pR1sm wrote:
love this script to death, but i wasn't able to use it today so far because i keep getting this error, where the script fails to load a json-file :/

any ideas? yes i did delete my cookies and refresh the script several times
everything was just working fine yesterday

Before we look further into this, could you use the latest version? https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/releases
the latest version is indeed working, thank you very much ;)
Hey, love this script and looking forward to it being updated and maintained. It's saved me lots of time.

Quick question/suggestion.. could you add an advanced search option for min/max level to equip something? Levelling gear can be nice to sell and entering a minimum req lvl to equip would be awesome instead of doing it on poe trade after searching.

Second.. am I crazy or was there a DPS field (along with pDPS and eDPS) in a previous version? Now you can search %increased phys dmg or whatever but no overall DPS. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info