[2.5] BSC - ComeBack is Real - CI Quad Curse Kitava Occultist Blade Vortex / Shaper Down w/ Video

Guys got any suggestion let's discuss in this thread.
"
Maggothero wrote:

Will think about it this week and put some suggestions here. I got few coming in minds but for most of them it will require few tree changes and eventualy ascendancy ( trying to figure out how to make it little budget ).

For today i think i will just try to forgot what happened and how it's not acceptable to see a nerf like that happening at a middle of a league when the mistake is on GGG's side. I've rarely been pissed off so much.
Hf :)
"
Maggothero wrote:
"
brabusbg wrote:
So the build is pretty much dead in 2.5.1? GGG did a terrible mistake doing that in the middle of the league. What are we supposed to do now respec in another build? I see maggothero runs the same build in breach what will you do with your char mate? Ty again for the great build! Idk why GGG did that in the 3rd week of the league. I just reached my goal of 12k + es and was happy about it lol

Yeah our build is dead RIP!! Maybe I'll try Blight skill with CWC cuz the passives are pretty similiar and we don't need to change much gear, maybe add about 2-3EX and change some stuff. If it works I'll update in this thread and change the thread title.

Looking forward to it! :)
And btw i guess they will at least give full reset to the skill tree after such major nerf, or at least i hope to. So i guess you can go a little wild with the skill tree. :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
Maggothero wrote:

Will think about it this week and put some suggestions here. I got few coming in minds but for most of them it will require few tree changes and eventualy ascendancy ( trying to figure out how to make it little budget ).

For today i think i will just try to forgot what happened and how it's not acceptable to see a nerf like that happening at a middle of a league when the mistake is on GGG's side. I've rarely been pissed off so much.

I was pissed off as well when i read it and i ussually don't really spend time in the forum. I got their daily messages on my discord app on my phone, had some time to kill at work and decided to take a look and then i saw it. I was like wtf!? I think they released blade vortex 1 year ago before talisman league, i used to play then, but i played explosive arrow. Stop playing in the middle of the league since i didnt had the time. I saw the nerf before the start of breach league and i was like "ok thats not that bad, they released that skill 1 year ago, they nerfed it now, so it's not that of a big deal, will be playable" didn't saw that coming... It's their fault! They had like 1 year to fix that skill, thats 3 leagues time. Why would they do that in the 3rd week of a fresh new league... I consider myself as a new player since thats the 2nd league iam playing. Anything like that happend before?
"
Maggothero wrote:

Is there a way for witch to go for Blade Flurry, or shadow is the most viable way for it? I'l be happy to roll another "risky skill" lol
"
brabusbg wrote:
I was pissed off as well when i read it and i ussually don't really spend time in the forum. I got their daily messages on my discord app on my phone, had some time to kill at work and decided to take a look and then i saw it. I was like wtf!? I think they released blade vortex 1 year ago before talisman league, i used to play then, but i played explosive arrow. Stop playing in the middle of the league since i didnt had the time. I saw the nerf before the start of breach league and i was like "ok thats not that bad, they released that skill 1 year ago, they nerfed it now, so it's not that of a big deal, will be playable" didn't saw that coming... It's their fault! They had like 1 year to fix that skill, thats 3 leagues time. Why would they do that in the 3rd week of a fresh new league... I consider myself as a new player since thats the 2nd league iam playing. Anything like that happend before?

It's not the first time. If a GGG member read this please consider we do understand that bugs and mistakes can happen.
But we shouldn't pay the hard price for it specialy when legit skills outclass this by far at the middle of a league. That's kinda the worse thing to do. I don't expect it will change much things but at least i tried ^^
Hf :)
U could add the name of who created the build , right?
guys, BV poison builds all rip?
I had just gotten to 31 and added poision. I fought 1 boss before the "update" and thought, holy crap this is cool. Melted anything I found and now.....
It still works ladies, calm down. Sure it's not game breaking strong anymore, it doesnt trivialize boss fights that are supposed to be somewhat difficult, but it still VERY viable.
"
xBeWarned wrote:
It still works ladies, calm down. Sure it's not game breaking strong anymore, it doesnt trivialize boss fights that are supposed to be somewhat difficult, but it still VERY viable.

How is it now is the dmg output still viable for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info