Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes and Updated Deployment Timeline

"
In the Arena map, the Crusher of Gladiators now only reflects 15% of damage taken, rather than 75%. He now correctly displays that he casts a Damage Reflection ability.
Pretty sure you meant Racecourse.

The BV being actually gimped with a bug and still being the best skill in the game at the moment... I would be very surprised if it wasnt hit in the next league patch

"
Cudez wrote:
"
new channeled skills where?

yeah wtf happened to new skills? I was under impression we get those in this patch... was I misinformed then or what the hell?

They are scheduled for 2.4.2

Oblivious
let the sexting begin
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
"
Fixed a bug with Vortex supported by Cast when Damage Taken where it would trigger the spell every time you took damage.

So, Ghudda was right.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
So hyped for the more powerful and dangerous bosses to drop less loot!

ohh wait
Where is new sextants mod list?
Arena Map? did you mean Racecourse lol?
"
JusJev wrote:
Arena Map? did you mean Racecourse lol?

The post has been updated now.
Really not liking the Divination Strongbox change. I usually play with a couple friends, so this = less fun.

Is the number of people who play with friends or in guilds so absurdly low that not a single bone gets thrown our way?

Most of the endgame content is already much tougher in a group anyway, as each patch goes by we have less and less incentive to play with guild improvements (even if just QoL ones) continually ignored and parties getting screwed.

:(

Continual gutting of Diviners, GG.... psych
Sounds like quite abit of work here.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info