We have continued to test the Content Update 2.4.1 throughout the weekend expecting to deploy it this morning. Unfortunately, we've run into some last minute issues while testing the content of the patch and we feel it's safest to deploy it tomorrow morning after the issues are fixed. We apologise for any disruption this may have caused. In the meantime, we have tomorrow's patch notes ready to check out!
Content Update 2.4.1 Patch Notes
- Introduced new microtransaction skill effects: Imp Haste Aura, Carnage Vitality Aura, Trinity Purity of Elements Aura, Verdant Split Arrow Effect, Dragon Totem Skin.
- Most totem skin microtransactions can now be applied to all types of totems (other than Ancestral totems).
- Atziri, Queen of the Vaal now drops a guaranteed map, ignoring your Atlas completion.
- Diviner's Strongboxes no longer drop extra items for additional party members in the area.
- Fixed an issue with the behaviour of various Spider monsters where they would be more inclined to run away from their enemies, instead of attacking them.
- The Atlas search box now has a 100 character limit.
- Hallowed Ground will no longer drop maps of Tier 15 or higher.
- Experience bonuses from Hallowed Ground no longer affect packs not native to the map. Note: this change replaces a hotfix where experience bonuses were removed entirely.
- Hallowed Ground has been made rarer.
- Incinerate can now generate more than one charge per channel.
- Shared Boon now only shares charges with a maximum of 9 other pack members. This is to mitigate issues with server performance with very large packs of monsters.
- Added a "Join PvP" talk option to Leo.
- The Sextant mod system has been significantly reworked.
- There is now a vendor recipe for upgrading Sextants to a higher tier. Three of a tier will return a higher-tier Sextant.
- The vendor recipe for the Cartographer's Seals has been changed to three Sextants of the appropriate tier and an Orb of Scouring.
- Sextant mods no longer appear on maps they cannot apply to.
- Sextants can be used on an Atlas map that already has a sextant mod. This will reroll a new Sextant mod in its place.
- In addition to disabling or upgrading sextants that were not rewarding or impactful enough, we're also adding a large number of new sextant effects. These new sextant effects perform a variety of roles: Some reward players for playing specific types of maps, some mitigate the effects of some of the more dangerous or restrictive map mods, some add new effects that increase your speed or damage while increasing the map's challenge, and others add interesting new monsters to slay.
- The following Sextant mods can no longer be rolled:
- Items dropped by Unique Boss are Corrupted
- Players and Monsters have increased Damage per Curse on them
- Players and Monsters have increased Critical Strike Chance
- Maps have an additional random Property
- Areas contain Forsaken Masters
- Randomly dropped Items are Normal instead of Magic
- Living Weapons
- Players and Monsters take increased Damage while stationary,
- While on Elemental Ground, Players have increased Damage of the associated Damage Type
- Strongbox contents are Mirrored.
- The Shaper's Realm has been added to the Atlas. It will now appear when you have completed this area.
- The Shaper can no longer be Taunted.
- Further improved the visual effects of the encounter with The Shaper.
- Zana's restore skill no longer restores mana.
- The Guardians of the Void can no longer be permanently taunted. They can only be taunted every so often.
- In the Plateau map, the Frostbolt and Spark totems summoned by the map bosses Puruna, the Challenger and Poporo, the Highest Spire now have more life when they have leveled up.
- In the Plateau map, the moving Vortex zones summoned by Puruna, the Challenger now correctly apply chill.
- In the Bazaar map, the Ancient Sculptor's ground slowing effect is now liquid gold instead of tar.
- In the Colonnade map, The Tyrant now has additional skills. At 66% and 33% life he will teleport inside of his tent, restore his energy shield and catapult fire will barrage outside of the tent for a duration, forcing you to either dodge the catapult fire or fight him in close quarters.
- In the Necropolis map, Burtok, Conjurer of Bones now has the correct effects on his bone-themed skills.
- In the Arachnid Tomb map, Hybrid Widow now has an additional skill. Periodically the boss will create large webbed areas. All spiders in these areas will gain phasing, attack faster and move faster.
- In the Arachnid Tomb map, the debuff Covered in Spiders applied during the Hybrid Widow boss encounter will no longer apply unless you are in the boss’ arena.
- In the Arsenal map, The Steel Soul now has an additional skill. The boss will create a cascade of raining swords in a line.
- In the Reef and Coves map, the boss encounters for First Mate Crastus and Telvar, the Inebriated are now more forgiving when they have additional projectiles. The spread on the barrel throw ability has been increased to prevent area damage overlapping and the damage on this skill has been changed to deal half fire and half physical at reduced values.
- In the Reef and Coves map, the boss encounters for First Mate Crastus and Telvar, the Inebriated now have new effects on their barrel throwing and placing abilities.
- Fixed an issue in the Putrid Cloister unique map where Prodigy of Hexes could get into a state where she wouldn't use skills or attack in her final phase.
- In the Wharf map, after defeating Stone of the Currents, the Arc spells will no longer persist for the remainder of their duration.
- In the Vault map, the Guardian of the Vault will now be more intelligent about finding Gold piles to submerge into.
- In the Racecourse map, the Crusher of Gladiators now only reflects 15% of damage taken, rather than 75%. He now correctly displays that he casts a Damage Reflection ability.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix minions in the Guardian of the Phoenix encounter could be shattered, preventing them from being reborn.
- Fixed an issue where the map boss versions of Piety, Vaal Oversoul, Dominus and Malachai were dropping more items than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Gorge map boss, Rek'tar, the Breaker could take damage for some time before leaping into the arena.
- In the High Gardens map, Suncaller Asha's beams of holy fire will no longer create Beyond Portals when they expire.
- Fixed an issue where the Revenant Purser's in the Mao Kun unique map can no longer be revived by Strongboxes, preventing them from creating an additional Booty Chest.
Fixed an issue with Merveil's Icestorm where it would be invisible when entering the arena after it had already been cast.
- Fixed an issue where the Summoned Spectral Skulls from the Essence of Insanity Mod could be chained to by skills such as Arc.
- Fixed a bug with the Hybrid Widow boss in the Arachnid Tomb map where the Covered in Spiders debuff was being removed prematurely.
- The damaging abilities applied to map bosses during The Shaper quest from Zana are now more dangerous.
- Fixed an issue where the boss Kalria, the Fallen in the Overgrown Ruin map was dropping fewer items than intended.
- The Spider Lair has being reworked into having its own layout and appearance, it is no longer a copy of Arachnid Nest.
- Acid Lakes can no longer spawn rats from the Plague of Rats prophecy, but can now spawn frogs from Plague of Frogs.
- Fixed incorrect character sheet data in areas over level 80.
- Daily missions that would open a portal in an unwalkable area no longer open that portal.
- Fixed a bug with the Essence mod where socketed gems deal more damage over time. It didn't affect some damage over time abilities.
- Updated Essence of Horror to show "Socketed Gems have +3.5% additional Base Critical Strike Chance" instead of 3%. It was only the value shown that was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where glove enchantements showed the wrong name for higher tier enchants on the character sheet.
- Fixed the "A Regal Death" prophecy not working with The Cursed King, Queen of the Great Tangle, Shivrul Goatqueen, The Infernal King or the Mutated Broodqueen. (So much new royalty!)
- Kalria, the Fallen is now correctly destroyed on death, preventing her corpse from being detonated.
- Fixed a bug where The Shaper's beam would fire in an arbitrary direction when his target was directly on top of him.
- Fixed an issue where channelling would not end when using an area transition within the same instance.
- Fixed a case of desync with Blast Rain and Kinetic Blast with the extra explosion helmet enchantment.
- Fixed issues with Blade Vortex where new stacks would not overwrite old stacks.
- Fixed a bug where Spectral Spirits (from the Essence of Insanity weapon mod) don't spawn after changing areas, while using two weapons with this mod.
- Fixed an issue with the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems have 20% more Attack and Cast Speed' where it was granting 25% instead of 20%.
- Fixed an issue with the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems gain 50% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage' where it was granting 60% instead of 50%.
- Fixed an issue with the Essence mod for 'Socketed Gems deal 30% More Elemental Damage' where it was granting 40% instead of 30%.
- The Decay damage from the Essence of Delirium can no longer stack when you have two sources of this damage.
- Fixed a bug where damage taken that had its type changed to physical wasn't counted as physical damage in the initial hit, and thus didn't count as physical damage mitigated for Molten Shell.
- Fixed a bug with Vortex supported by Cast when Damage Taken where it would trigger the spell every time you took damage.
- Fixed an instance crash.
|Posted by Bex_GGG
on Oct 16, 2016, 9:57:04 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Fixed an issue with the behaviour of various Spider monsters where they would be more inclined to run away from their enemies, instead of attacking them.
Finally! Good to hear about the totem MTXes as well
oh, GGG remembers Leo exists
Hopefully GGG will stop abandoning leagues after 4.0.0 is released
Last edited by Disrupted on Oct 16, 2016, 10:02:43 PM
on Oct 16, 2016, 9:59:41 PM
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:00:08 PM
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:00:17 PM
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:00:18 PM
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:00:22 PM
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:01:33 PM
WOOOO! Time to use sextants!
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:01:40 PM
new channeled skills where?
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:03:05 PM
hype hype hype hype hype hype hype
No fix for witchfire brew giving -15% chaos res during effect while having the scion occultist node?
Last edited by Lucky_edie on Oct 16, 2016, 10:20:11 PM
on Oct 16, 2016, 10:03:23 PM