[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

dam i feel unsafe using this macro now ill come back use this once i feel this is safe
v 1-13-5 just super. Thanks for the great work done)
Is there a way to get this working for outgoing trades too?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
I used to have a button that would automatically send trade to buyer, after updating the button disappeared and I cannot create another one. Under Settings>Buttons I could add a button but it wouldn't let me add any actions to the button I created. Now after hiding the button I created that I couldn't add actions to I can't add another button when I click the empty button slot. Google isn't bringing up anything. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Your program used to work perfectly , but since i've updated it recently my Anti-Virus program is constantly showing a Warning about your soft .

Gonna use the ahk. Since it's not possible for me to run the exe .
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Oct 15, 2018, 7:42:11 AM
"
Anonim19992 wrote:
v 1-13-5 just super. Thanks for the great work done)
Thank you too for your work!

"
Noodlez wrote:
Is there a way to get this working for outgoing trades too?
Hi. Sadly not for now.
You may follow this issue on GitHub in case it receives an update, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

"
Kelsetscreel wrote:
I used to have a button that would automatically send trade to buyer, after updating the button disappeared and I cannot create another one. Under Settings>Buttons I could add a button but it wouldn't let me add any actions to the button I created. Now after hiding the button I created that I couldn't add actions to I can't add another button when I click the empty button slot. Google isn't bringing up anything. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
Hi, sorry for the long wait.
I suppose you have figured it out since then...

Would you get any error messages when trying to add actions to the button?
In the worst case, I'd recommend resetting your settings, which can be done directly from the Settings menu.

"
Hey0cean wrote:
Your program used to work perfectly , but since i've updated it recently my Anti-Virus program is constantly showing a Warning about your soft .

Gonna use the ahk. Since it's not possible for me to run the exe .
Hi, known issue which has been around since a few versions before 1.13. Some read about it. There is also some lines about it on the releases page.

I'd recommend on staying on the AHK version, as it should work the same.
"
dvasan wrote:
dam i feel unsafe using this macro now ill come back use this once i feel this is safe

Thinking exactly the same but they wouldn't give permission to this thread if it was harmful or sth ? ..
"
zepother wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:

Thinking exactly the same but they wouldn't give permission to this thread if it was harmful or sth ? ..

i remember seeing sarno's forum signature saying its "harmful"
Oh hi there

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"

"
Auto Quit Off, Auto Flask Off? Bottom left corner?

Part of the POE-Companion ahk addon, used it for linking things with the scroll wheel as my Logitech mouse doesn't have the ability to reassign scrolling upwards and downwards to left click. Don't know how to get rid of that UI thing without breaking the rest of the scripts.

While I'm not part of the team who bans people, it's worth noting that if even if a third party tool includes tools that are okay to use, if it also includes banned tools it's not necessarily safe to use.

Use it on your risk, I won't.

"
zepother wrote:

GGG likely won't check each tool listed in thread each time right after update, so if a tool was OK in the past but updates changed it, I doubt they'd suddenly remove the thread... although a warning would be nice.
hey, so my antivirus detects poe trades companion as a trojan horse. and when i try to download the latest version chrome instantly blocks it.... what do ?.

https://imgur.com/yhnBque

https://imgur.com/ZfxMrh1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info