[Tool] POE Trades Companion - Enhance your trading experience

"
vehx wrote:
love this tool, thank you so much. Did have a question though, am I able to have it pull data from earlier logs, or is there no way of retrieving those?
There isn't any feature for this, but it could be a nice thing to have in the next major release. Plus, when importing, it would be simple to filter out duplicates that have already been saved locally (that can be seen in the My Stats menu).
"
vehx wrote:
love this tool, thank you so much. Did have a question though, am I able to have it pull data from earlier logs, or is there no way of retrieving those?

dude. this. I would lo e to be able to see how much I made trading and on what days and what I was selling at the time.
Windows defender security center.
Virus detected.

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

I get this when downloading your application.
What gives?
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 20, 2018, 9:39:39 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Windows defender security center.
Virus detected.

Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

I get this when downloading your application.
What gives?
False positive - virustotal.com of the latest version
I find this to be a common issue with compiled AHK scripts.

In fact, earlier this month, one of my tools (NSO Manager) was being reported with a rate of 25/65 positive. I quickly updated the tool to the latest AHK version and it dropped to 4/65 positive.

But if you don't feel safe using the executable, you can simply use the source too.
If you don't have AutoHotKey installed yet, follow the few steps as written here.
The only downside to using the AHK source is that, upon updating, it will download the latest executable again and you'd have to download the source manually if you wish to keep using that instead.
Tyvm for the script, it's a big help for trading!
All the time i see a pop up messages about "filed to reach github api/changelogs file/latest stable version file" or "filed to retrieve the hall of fame".
It's not a problem, script works fine, except the auto update feature.
My firewall works in white list mode. I've allowed access for POE-Trades-Companion.exe, Updater.exe, Updater_v2.exe from the script folder.
What else should I do?
Thanks & sorry for my english if I made some mistakes here..
"
Pancrea wrote:
Tyvm for the script, it's a big help for trading!
All the time i see a pop up messages about "filed to reach github api/changelogs file/latest stable version file" or "filed to retrieve the hall of fame".
It's not a problem, script works fine, except the auto update feature.
My firewall works in white list mode. I've allowed access for POE-Trades-Companion.exe, Updater.exe, Updater_v2.exe from the script folder.
What else should I do?
Thanks & sorry for my english if I made some mistakes here..
Hi there, glad you like the tool!

This isssue is the same as Petusillos's.
The next major update (v1.13) will be using cURL, which should fix the issue.

The update consists of a complete rewrite of the tool, as well as improving the Settings GUI. Can't really tell when the first beta will be available... It is nearing completion, though I haven't been able to work on it lately.

- - -
If you wish to get rid of the warning, you can use the source version and edit POE Trades Companion.ahk
At line 4765, replace "SetTimer, Check_Update, -8400000"
with: "; SetTimer, Check_Update, -8400000"
This will prevent it from checking for updates periodically.
Thank you friend, I'll do it.
:(

At least for me, after 3.2.3b patch/hotfix POE Trades Companion is not catching incoming messages anymore.

Advanced hotkeys are working fine.

Tested with both 1.12.4 and 1.12.3 version of the tool. I've also tested incoming messages from poe.trade, poeapp.com and pathofexile.com/trade.

Switched to another trade tool for testings and got no problems.

Any idea?????
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
"
Petusillos wrote:

At least for me, after 3.2.3b patch/hotfix POE Trades Companion is not catching incoming messages anymore.

Tested with both 1.12.4 and 1.12.3 version of the tool. I've also tested incoming messages from poe.trade, poeapp.com and pathofexile.com/trade.

Any idea?????
Working fine on my end.
Could you try this?

• Close both Trades Companion and Path of Exile
  • Start Path of Exile, head into your hideout
  • Start Trades Companion.
    See if you get the "Now monitoring your logs file..." notification.
  • If you do, send this in local chat while being in your hideout:
    "xxx @From XXX: Hi, I would like to buy your XXX listed for XXX in Bestiary"
    This will trigger the tool, and a new tab will appear.
  • If everything works as it should, try whispering yourself from poetrade/poeapp.
    !! The character you are whispering to must be the same as the one you are currently logged in

If it still doesn't work, could you check in \Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs\, open the most recent logs file. In the bottom, there should be a line saying "Monitoring game logs file: X:\xxx\Path of Exile\logs\Client.txt". If it's not there, then it means Trades Companion is unable to determine your game location.
"
z0rhawk wrote:
"
Petusillos wrote:

Any idea?????
Working fine on my end.
Could you try this?

• Close both Trades Companion and Path of Exile
  • Start Path of Exile, head into your hideout
  • Start Trades Companion.
    See if you get the "Now monitoring your logs file..." notification.
  • If you do, send this in local chat while being in your hideout:
    "xxx @From XXX: Hi, I would like to buy your XXX listed for XXX in Bestiary"
    This will trigger the tool, and a new tab will appear.
  • If everything works as it should, try whispering yourself from poetrade/poeapp.
    !! The character you are whispering to must be the same as the one you are currently logged in

If it still doesn't work, could you check in \Documents\AutoHotkey\POE Trades Companion\Logs\, open the most recent logs file. In the bottom, there should be a line saying "Monitoring game logs file: X:\xxx\Path of Exile\logs\Client.txt". If it's not there, then it means Trades Companion is unable to determine your game location.

Thanks for the tips.

Sending the "xxx @From XXX: Hi, I would like to buy your XXX listed for XXX in Bestiary" message does not trigger poetrades companion. But yeah, it triggers others trade tools.

I've opened the log file and that line is there:

[2018/05/04 16:06:36] Monitoring game logs file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\logs\Client.txt
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info