[2.4 Video] LULFinder Malice COC Discharge. Shaper in 4mins15sec, NO Legacy VINKTAR

Well - nearly finish up teh build. Need couple Jewels and lvl on gems. Later on Ill make full pricing of such build for the ones who want to build it.
Testing - And u Know - there is a little confusion - how come that your animation in video is Bubble-like(spheric) but mine is tornado alike. Whats wrong. To check the hero and equip - use my profile.

here is showcase: https://youtu.be/mHhcbuSfFzM
Last edited by iwonderwice on Oct 25, 2016, 10:00:07 AM
"
Icaros wrote:

What would you shoot for first to get this going in red maps?
Working on respeccing my BV into this.

Malice + Devotion + 6L protector (only 3G2B1R so far) + Death's Door + vinktar already set up.
Working on crit gloves, helm and Shield.

Think I'm good to switch? I wanna make things go boom too :P

Get a 400 es helm and 500 shield. Here's a tree for poorman version : http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAUxBQU1DQXhBQWVLX3I1LXI1TTVjR3hLTGZtR0phSkozVGZ1OTZSQTNJOEJtSy13bjIyaHFQd3pvcU9KdTFoTVZmc01wS2I1NmNwSWNUZHdlRENXQkRiajItZ0VaeHRBekswNzZLb1MtVEotLUktVGZYejBteDZyb05mRmZKS1BxWXJXd0xJdlJ0R1JGUU5ibW5LNWYwVWxNOVg1ZVZUTFBRSC1fcklHNVFNRVYtRGx4cS10bGJHeVZMcnVrQ2Y4YnNHQ3lfRmRlR3JsWmpqX3J3MVVsUkVaYVZMZ2NlRGtoZDh0RFFYMnBIQnZMaFkwUGI1MndJOFlvcUMzQlNpZE9NTmlzS0VTLTRreHpjNi00eTBVVkh3R2FQR3EzeEdGMDhCZTk4bjktYU80S2I3RGlGZTJaVU4wekhuWC1BX3hDZXRfRnRqWkwzUFE9PQAIQUFBQUFRQUEAAA==

Basically your DPS now will scale on charge, and because the lack of spell crit, your jew should focus more on Attack speed.
Find jew like attack speed with one hand sword, multiplier etc...

Or full ES like this (HC)

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAMAAVRBQU1DQXhBQWZLX3I1LXI1TTVjR3hLTGZtR0phSkozVGZ1OTZSQTNJOEJtSy13bjIyaHFQd3pvcU9KdTFoTVZ2bnB5a2h4TjNCNE1KWUVOdVBiNkFSbkcwRE1yVHZvcWhMNU1uNzRqNU45ZlBTYkhxdWcxOFY4a28tcGl0YkFzaTlHMFpFVkExdWFjcmxfUlNVejFmbDVWTXM5QWY3LXNnYmxBd1JYNE9YR3I2MlZzYkpVdXU2UUpfeHV3WUxMOFYxNGF1Vm1PUC12RFZTVkVSbGc1SVhmTFEwRjlxUndieTRXTkQyLWRzQ1BHS0tndHdVb25UakRZckNoRXY5cU1WSUFrejBUYmlMQ3pwaHJNM2c2YnJMS2FRMXJpVEhOeVBHaVNMRDZzV3YyMXN0VWpyWS15d2pBdTVmQWNlbFM0M1RNZWRmNERfRUo2MzhXMk5rdmM5AAhBQUFBQVFBQQAA

@iwonderwice:

It's discharge MTX, you can buy now for 80 coins.

[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Oct 25, 2016, 10:06:33 AM
ROFL! U bought me with this animation xD. Now I have to buy "skin".

Couple questions about mechanic and gearing:

1. How does leech work? (sometimes I do not get any leech-to-shield and this is what I worry about the most)
2. Am I missing smth on gear? Crits gems need to lvl up(yes), but what about getting more crit-chance.
3. How U deal with elemental reflect?
4. Have you tried uber atziri?
5. U were sayin that u can one shot the minos. Hows that possible? How to do ? I meant Vaal RF - how is that supposted to be used?
1. Vinktar - Ghost Reave - vaal pact.

2.You got good enough helm/shield. Try to get a 21/20 inc crit on 6L setup. Get an enlighten 3 and run haste, you get alot of aura effect node, yet you just run only discipline? ?? And get a belt with flask charge used and can craft flask duration.

3.Deal with reflect = instant leech + vinktar. Vinktar and dyingsun also boost your Maximum res by alot (you're a pathfinder).

Remember to switch to Vinktar+ dyingsun + INC EFFECT when mapping. Without dying sun and if you use Conc Effect you may kill your self on bad mod maps.

Get your ES over 9k.

4. Yeah, the fight just ez, dont use dying sun, and dont hit the mirror. The most annoying part is hitting mirror Atziri, you need to get used to it.

5.It's pretty tricky. 1st you need a Crit chance Gloves. Then equip 4L Vaal RF- Conc - controlled - Fire pen. Your Jew setup should got Spell dmg/ Multi with fire.

your hand need to move fast, proc Vaal haste and Flask -> cyclone for 1-2 sec -> stop (Stop here for 0.5-1sec so Blade vortex can give you max power charge and proc EE also) -> Proc vaal dis -> Vaal RF.

Vaal RF with max charges + diamond maybe around 85% crit rate so yeah =)) it's just for fun. Most T15 boss got 1 shot though.
Last edited by Giaocolam on Oct 26, 2016, 10:40:04 AM
i'm wanna try this build but still want to change to Low life Build coz i didn't have voll's protec 6L

ps.how about cospri's malic can cast per skill ? this only 1 ?
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
Thank you a lot for enlightening me and support. But I have questions keep going xD

Got the point of one shotting - a bit complicated and messy for me. I might use it later on.
"
Get an enlighten 3 and run haste, you get alot of aura effect node, yet you just run only discipline?

This part is a bit not understandable for me(especially "...and run haste?". As far as I found out - Enlighten lowers mana reservation(what is that for? and how do we benefit from it?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9uclb3Xok
russian commentary - u may off it. Uber atziri - 11:22 - first stage(2 clockwerky-guardings)
Then the 3 guardians - What the tactic for these fights? Feel like I have dmg but not much. Seem I need +curse to stand atziri ? ANy tips?

Then couple questions:
1. How do we benefit from accuracy ?
2. How can I count estimate crit chance-power? (Simple math I asume or there could other way?)
3. What is the bottle setup for 1 curse setup? The shaper's one I saw - diamond and rotgut - the point I got. But what about atziri? the Vink-square?
4. Is there any specific order of skill to maximize Discharge procs? or just simply spin-for-the-win?
5. Warlord's mark and purpose ?
6. Aura curses - I have no voll +1 curse. Which of the curses I should focuse on and which of them just keep for later?
7. And in general, info about +1 curse thingy. What curse is? For example, I have Assassin's mark Elemental weakness and Warlord's mark - THe benefit of those? Should I just WL-mark + elem? or elem + assassin?
8. How does attack speed infuece us? More-hits-more-crits-more-spells?
9. This is +1 curse thing is so confusing for me.

Last edited by iwonderwice on Oct 28, 2016, 10:16:15 AM
"
playboystepz wrote:
i'm wanna try this build but still want to change to Low life Build coz i didn't have voll's protec 6L

ps.how about cospri's malic can cast per skill ? this only 1 ?

Hi, lowlife not really worth, and it'll cost more than enough to make it even work. You'll have to gain charges through POCC and maybe even Skyforth. Also your ES will be way too low, and no longer chaos immune. You may try a vortex COC, rather than discharge COC if you want LL.

- Cospri can cast cold skill gem socket in it, and discharge is a cold skill too.

"
iwonderwice wrote:
Thank you a lot for enlightening me and support. But I have questions keep going xD

Got the point of one shotting - a bit complicated and messy for me. I might use it later on.
"
Get an enlighten 3 and run haste, you get alot of aura effect node, yet you just run only discipline?

This part is a bit not understandable for me(especially "...and run haste?". As far as I found out - Enlighten lowers mana reservation(what is that for? and how do we benefit from it?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy9uclb3Xok
russian commentary - u may off it. Uber atziri - 11:22 - first stage(2 clockwerky-guardings)
Then the 3 guardians - What the tactic for these fights? Feel like I have dmg but not much. Seem I need +curse to stand atziri ? ANy tips?

Then couple questions:
1. How do we benefit from accuracy ?
2. How can I count estimate crit chance-power? (Simple math I asume or there could other way?)
3. What is the bottle setup for 1 curse setup? The shaper's one I saw - diamond and rotgut - the point I got. But what about atziri? the Vink-square?
4. Is there any specific order of skill to maximize Discharge procs? or just simply spin-for-the-win?
5. Warlord's mark and purpose ?
6. Aura curses - I have no voll +1 curse. Which of the curses I should focuse on and which of them just keep for later?
7. And in general, info about +1 curse thingy. What curse is? For example, I have Assassin's mark Elemental weakness and Warlord's mark - THe benefit of those? Should I just WL-mark + elem? or elem + assassin?
8. How does attack speed infuece us? More-hits-more-crits-more-spells?
9. This is +1 curse thing is so confusing for me.

1. High accuracy = more chance to hit = more chance to crit = more chance to cast

2.dunno what you mean

3.same, rotgut is just some testing, worse than normal quicksilver flask.

4.Just spin to win, it's not Mjo

5.For safety mapping, and that time i got warlord mark enchant, iswithc to Ele weak later for full dips.

6.Assasin's mark, it'affect both discharge and cyclone

7.A monster can only be affected by 1 curse, the +1 curse corrupt make you can apply 2 curse on monster.

8. yes.

About your atziri fight:

-3 guardian : Kill the Ranged 1st K'aj A'alai if you dont know who. Her rain arrow is annoying, and she often run away. The other 2 is just meh, we immune to bleed and chaos LUL.
If you really scared of her than bring a Alchemist's Basalt of ironskin instead of chalice/dying sun. Use it with rumis and the fight is just Meh.

-Atziri: Bring Dying sun lul, you tank her Flameblast with out Fire flask???, If you're new then practice with normal atziri 1st......
We cant tank the Double Vaal Flameblast, But you can out leech her normal flameblast :-/
Mirror phase: Search the mirror, and Cyclone the one that faced it. Your discharge wont hit the mirror.
Ty for the tips!

Right now Im trying to get volls +1 curse. So Afterwards I should switch my "skill-tree" to the one u listed above in the guide "95" one. Whenever I get my +curse How does it effect skill build?(anything I should add to it, additional curse?). Been playing this game for couple weeks so have not much info about curses and how I can build up around this.
Reading again-and-again.. still not much understanding.

And again, ty for tips about Atziri. Ill try another run later on.

and yeah, it was disaster death.. there.. without fire resist flask. Normal atziri is like 3-4minutes full run. But here is smth new for me.

So far I didnt find answer about Enlighten ston and a need of it in this build? Could u?
Last edited by iwonderwice on Oct 28, 2016, 2:09:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info