PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

[2.4 Video] LULFinder Malice COC Discharge. Shaper in 4mins15sec, NO Legacy VINKTAR

Сan u tell what i am lacking, feels that i have less dmg then u (maybe because i miss 1 jewel and have max energy shield on them). Pls help
@iwonderwice

You need to use Essence to craft these kind of gloves, and it's just RNG. So i suggest you buy on poe.trade or use rare gloves with high es/accuracy.

@ChlenixOn

You need to have movement speed to scale with cyclone, Use Adrenaline flask, silver or quicksilver, try them and see which you prefer. Chalice only need in long boss fight, Dying sun help you increase aoe on both your cyclone, BV, which make it hit easier.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Last edited by Giaocolam on Oct 23, 2016, 9:56:00 AM
So just click and expect luck. So I just buy some gloves with nice roll and click with essence and pray Lord to get smth nice.. Thats a bit harsh. Well ty.
Just got nice hat(470) and shield(540) to start. Ma-an.. the 500+ shield with spell crits is way to expensive xD

So Right now I just need gloves like the one u have or just get the one u recommend. And couple ring with res -mana.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
So just click and expect luck. So I just buy some gloves with nice roll and click with essence and pray Lord to get smth nice.. Thats a bit harsh. Well ty.
Just got nice hat(470) and shield(540) to start. Ma-an.. the 500+ shield with spell crits is way to expensive xD

So Right now I just need gloves like the one u have or just get the one u recommend. And couple ring with res -mana.

No.. you don't buy gloves with nice roll and click essence.

Essence is like an alchemy/chaos orb. You need to spam it. doesn't matter what roll gloves you use. just get a good base and high ilevel.

Oh, here we go. Ty for making it clear. Sounds not cheap.
how are people afford that build, really wantto play it, then i have to sell 6 link sac, heretics, and alot of other stuff... what the cheapest i can get away with? 15-20 ex?
Just go and check helm and shield prices xD. 400+ and 500+ - will cost u up to 15ex for both.
Right now I did some math - so to build up working and comfortable build - u need around 40ex. With good shield and Trinket - up to 70ex. And it is rly sick xD.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
Just go and check helm and shield prices xD. 400+ and 500+ - will cost u up to 15ex for both.
Right now I did some math - so to build up working and comfortable build - u need around 40ex. With good shield and Trinket - up to 70ex. And it is rly sick xD.

oh god...70 ex... how? i struggle whole league just to get 15 ex xD
"
paraply wrote:
how are people afford that build, really wantto play it, then i have to sell 6 link sac, heretics, and alot of other stuff... what the cheapest i can get away with? 15-20 ex?

Depends on how you want to gear your char. If you just want mapping to T15, no guardian/shaper it can be alot cheaper.
My build already min maxing dps output so it'll cost around that much, and it still cheaper than any build with a skyforth and mirror worthy wep :-/.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
Giaocolam wrote:

Depends on how you want to gear your char. If you just want mapping to T15, no guardian/shaper it can be alot cheaper.
My build already min maxing dps output so it'll cost around that much, and it still cheaper than any build with a skyforth and mirror worthy wep :-/.

What would you shoot for first to get this going in red maps?
Working on respeccing my BV into this.

Malice + Devotion + 6L protector (only 3G2B1R so far) + Death's Door + vinktar already set up.
Working on crit gloves, helm and Shield.

Think I'm good to switch? I wanna make things go boom too :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info