[2.4 Video] LULFinder Malice COC Discharge. Shaper in 4mins15sec, NO Legacy VINKTAR

"
Schizo87 wrote:
I'm just starting to level a char for this and I have a question.

Are the -mana rings really needed? Mana leech from vinktar's isn't enough to sustain?

technically with perma vinktar and high mana regren/base mana from tree you just need 1 elreon ring, but in reality there're few cases when your vinktar not up, or either you miss spin due to lag/out of sync, it'll cause alot of trouble. Lower regen, no regen map also.

2 eleron ring make shield charge mana cost = 0, will make your life alot easier.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
"
Giaocolam wrote:
"
Schizo87 wrote:
I'm just starting to level a char for this and I have a question.

Are the -mana rings really needed? Mana leech from vinktar's isn't enough to sustain?

technically with perma vinktar and high mana regren/base mana from tree you just need 1 elreon ring, but in reality there're few cases when your vinktar not up, or either you miss spin due to lag/out of sync, it'll cause alot of trouble. Lower regen, no regen map also.

2 eleron ring make shield charge mana cost = 0, will make your life alot easier.

Alright, understood, thanks!

May I also ask what's the mana cost of your shield charge? Is it 14?

this build is really fun
thanks for share :D

but many times using /oos with boss fight bcuz i have 80+ ping :(
its gonna be better when low ping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv4ufQ6FUZw

this is my Shper kill video
pog
Last edited by jayeichi92 on Oct 27, 2016, 2:38:13 PM
Can some1 explain me the ring thing. How do I craft such rings?
And how do I craft the gloves like the one u have?

Im rly new in this. So I would be rly happy if u can share some info. Thank you.

@iwonderwice
"
Tried to switch to this build when you have around 35ex. ES build is all about ES, like i said in my guide. At 8k you can mapping well, at 9k shaper/guardian well, and at 10k you're a god. So rare gear with high ES and high level character affect ES build alot.

A good 400 ES helm and 550 ES shield would take you around 15 ex already. After that you need to master craft your ring, which is 3 ex each, that's 21 ex, a malice 4 ex and voll's 5 ex = 30 ex.

Without 8k es you'll struggle, just my 2cent.

ty for the guiding. Well I lack about 10ex or so. Ill farm on and will try to get needed items.
The only deal - I do not have the lvl 8 master. As far as I know I do need lvl 8 master(dunno which one) to be able to craft such rings. So seem this build is not for me. ^(
@Schizo87:
It's 11 mana cost

@jayeichi92:
Noice

@iwonderwice:
Pretty sure the only hard part is to find Essence craft Gloves (if you want faster mapping) and enchantment on Helm.

You can use any master craft service out there, it has been 1 month, there's people that do it for free.... find a well feedback topic.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Well - been trying to get helm with EA. No luck. So Will try to get one on the helm.
Firsly need to get all the currency I need.

Ty you for the tips.

the only question I have by now Is how to craft such gloves ? I have essence and stuff. But do not know how do I get such stats? Crafting is not the thing I know ;)
Last edited by iwonderwice on Oct 22, 2016, 2:40:56 PM
Quick question: how to deal with freeze ?
"
Taejaccl wrote:
Quick question: how to deal with freeze ?

The master alchemist ascendancy makes you immune to all elemental status ailments while you use a flask.

Once more: How do I craft gloves with essence to get nearly similar stats? As far as I know Essence completely changes(or can?) the item. So what is the propher scheme to craft such gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info