[2.4] Khelsie’s AFK CWS CI Occulist [Tri-Curse]

Thanks for the awesome guide! Currently leveling this (using Whispering Ice, believe it or not). When would you recommend switching from self-cast leveling to CWDT/CWS?
"
Well I'm level 83 now, and I figured I should give an update about how my spin-off build is feeling,and where I want to be by level 89.

Quad curse is great. (Except against hexproof dudes, but not much I can do about it.) In my helm, I have warlords, elemental weakness, projectile weakness, and a flex curse. For most PvE it's frostbite, for PvP it's enfeeble. Combined with the improved curse nodes and EE, there's almost no chance of someone being positive resists against my damage.

Damn is this thing skill-point hungry though. I'm just now getting into crit, and that's probably where my points are going for the next 9 levels. Anyway, hope this helps someone.

Thanks again Xenatos for playing around with it in game.

Thanks for your awesome feedback Mena XD

Quad curse is epic win - providing you have the $$$ to buy the required helm... and yes, this build is points hungry - but the good news? Every SINGLE point makes a difference, the build scales soo well :)

Now... you definitely need crit to make it all come alive!
"
cmluepke wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide! Currently leveling this (using Whispering Ice, believe it or not). When would you recommend switching from self-cast leveling to CWDT/CWS?

You're welcome cmluepke (no idea how to pronounce that haha). I swapped over to 100% CWDT/CWS at level 38 (early adopter) - at the very least you want to be leveling your CWDT/CWS gems in your weapons off-set. Another good time to change to CWDT/CWS is level 50 (gear starts to open up) or level 68 (all good gear available to purchase).
Thanks for the reply. I'm 44 now so I figure I'll make the push to 50 and switch over then, already got some good ES gear waiting that I'll be able to equip around there as well.
Last edited by cmluepke on Oct 25, 2016, 4:38:34 PM
You write: "(4L) Gloves – CWDT (Max) Blasphemy Support, Warlord’s Mark, Projectile Weakness, Elemental Weakness".
Something tells me that cwdt (max) doesnt fit here.
Also where does the 4th curse come from? corrupted amulet?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Oct 25, 2016, 9:21:56 PM
i had some thoughts before i took my usual summer break (off of gaming, that is) that went into the same area

now i am levelling this toon here (with arc) and substituting gem slots with cwdt setups. it is real fun so far. going to buy me some proper hig ES gear.

thanks man! post some pvp vids

p.s. going into elemental equilibrium is genius.

p.p.s. reflect is as of yet an issue, and it is pretty funny. i cast arc, hit a reflect, my cast when damage taken kicks in and deals monstrous amounts of all kinds of elemental damage thus very often killing me XD
Last edited by ab_ on Oct 26, 2016, 11:53:22 AM
Spacecom, I was using a corrupted ammy I picked up for 30c to do quad curse. Xenatos has never gone over three curses. That being said, I have recently respecced to drop the ammy (It was pretty trash besides having 40 dex and +1 curse) and all of my mana res nodes so I'm also 3 curse. I freed up 8 skill points for jewels that way, and I think it will end up being a lot better.

Ab, I just tried running a 10% elemental reflect map last night. I'm like, "sure how bad could it be?" Instantly died as soon as I tried to fight the first pack. This build cannot run elemental reflect, definitely.
Damn. That Heretic mask is ridiculous.

Since i am on a budget, i find it much easier to buy some cheaper uniques. Rathpith seems viable, for the moment. Rainbowstride feel like a very good option too - resists, mana, ok-ish runspeed, and cheap. more ideas on bugdet items would be awesome!

I just bought some voidbringers. it makes playing pretty interesting (since i am still levelling, with arc) - i have to get close to the mobs to curse them because if i don't, i run out of mana after 2 casts or somesuch.

fun as hell, very aggressive playstyle. i will definitely focus on this build, i have tried something similar last season. thanks again!
Last edited by ab_ on Oct 27, 2016, 2:54:47 AM
Hello Peoples! Major Update to my build effective 27/10/16 - Please read all sections carefully as to understand the new changes, and implement them on your own build ;)

I hope you all enjoy many thrills per hour played XD
Last edited by Xenatos on Oct 27, 2016, 7:27:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info