News Part II

When lab appeared in the game it was pain... because of disconnections, forced me to start it from scratch. Now disconnections are gone.

Now I don't get why is that forum still flooded with lab complains. Imo, lab is cool, interesting, clallenging and rewarding part of the game.
LMAO this crap is still in the game?

Will return once its gone =D
Reminds me of Blizzard saying "despite what you say people liked Ashran!!" in WoW yet the queues are 9+ hours long now conquest points are gone.. Best thing a developer can do is admit they are wrong and fix it before the ship sinks.
"
Skellimancer wrote:
Reminds me of Blizzard saying "despite what you say people liked Ashran!!" in WoW yet the queues are 9+ hours long now conquest points are gone.. Best thing a developer can do is admit they are wrong and fix it before the ship sinks.
The community ruined WoW not the Devs lmao, you can thank the "muh casual entitlement" for that, which is no different than these labyrinth whiners.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Skellimancer wrote:
The community ruined WoW not the Devs lmao, you can thank the "muh casual entitlement" for that, which is no different than these labyrinth whiners.

Wow was a casual game from the get go. I didn't play it as i am no casual. You did, therefore you are the casual here.

And yea lab is so easy i never died in it with any of my hc chars. Get on my level scrub.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Regulator wrote:

New Zealand's game company GGG commits suicide. 2013 PC Game of the Year by GameSpot and best PC role-playing game of 2013 by IGN Path of Exile turned from Hack and Slash/Action RPG into arcade/adventure RPG due to their stubbornness to stick to the original plan and not only support but even add more salt to the wound by creating even more levels of the most hated and divisive content they ever made. Reports say the "small vocal portion of labyrinth haters" as GGG's Lead Developer Chris Wilson called them is now close to 50% of the total playerbase.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahhahahahhahahhahaahahhaah... Oh my fucking God Dominus... My sides XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

On a serious note - the sole fact of you having to do part two, after 7 months proves that GGG in fact did not commit suicide, and the vocal minority part was actually true.
And to some degree, quality of postings like this is pretty similar to quality of press nowadays - shitty, click-bait and controversial titles to desperately grab views and responses. So the irony is strong in here. :D

The comedic value of this thread is also very high. Not by your intent, but still... oh my.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Oct 10, 2016, 4:25:11 AM
"
Jgizle wrote:

If a lot is a minority of less than 3% then u r right.

If by 3% you actually meant 30% then sure.

Although frankly 30% is probably nowhere near the real amount, it's probably more then half. The "vocal minority" are the people here on these forums saying lab is good.

There's even a poll on the issue already so you can't really deny the facts at this point as much as you might try. The truth is out.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Oct 10, 2016, 9:00:33 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Skellimancer wrote:

Wow was a casual game from the get go. I didn't play it as i am no casual. You did, therefore you are the casual here.

And yea lab is so easy i never died in it with any of my hc chars. Get on my level scrub.
You didnt even play World of Warcraft, why are you talking as if you did lmao ? You already said in a previous post you didnt, you kids are hilarious when you get caught up in all the lies you spew.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I didn't, but everyone and my grandma did. Any game she can play at that age must be casul through and through.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 10, 2016, 9:09:21 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:

If a lot is a minority of less than 3% then u r right.

If by 3% you actually meant 30% then sure.

Although frankly 30% is probably nowhere near the real amount, it's probably more then half. The "vocal minority" are the people here on these forums saying lab is good.

There's even a poll on the issue already so you can't really deny the facts at this point as much as you might try. The truth is out.
[Removed by Support]

Lol, because some random guy said the poll is wrong it must be true.

Just out of curiosity is there any logical reason WHY you think the poll doesn't tell the truth?

Historically, polls are not always accurate sure, but it's pretty uncommon to see a poll going over 50% of the vote when the real number is "less than 3%".

Sorry but this kind of post reeks of bias, reeks of lack of any real substance, and probably has no real basis in reality. You're gonna have to do better than "LOL POLLS" to convince anyone that what you're saying isn't an outright lie at best.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Oct 10, 2016, 4:59:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info