[2.5] Lacerate Starforge Slayer - Lacerforge - Atlas of World - Eng game aviable, video UP!

"
Suspendedair wrote:
Nice build, whats the ascendancy order?

Bane of Legends
Headsman
Endless Hunger
Brutal Fervour
Last edited by tmnco on Jan 9, 2017, 8:37:23 AM

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EMcA48EPAUIBRNFHEV7BiRGj4bqiFVJJsnICefLPsuUzWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEF0QzFHfk3jUEdXVFhjWhpeE18_YVJjF2VNZ5toZWjycql07Xaseu982YE6ggeDX4PMhNmE74WnhmCGtIdqiiKKs4rwjM-QbJOol3mbLaIApTWmV6knqZStja4-r2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmwQfDM8QVxPbGrsbYypDPftNv137Yvdl82sHcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yL_JB8kXyWvPd9WH2SPcy90346_xL_gr-jw==

Hey, i was braining how to make a lacerate sword slayer, and made something like this, it's not still complete, but can someone look it up at tell me some tips?
Hey guys.After an ancestral warchief build i want to make this nice lacerate build too.I wonder, do i need to get 6l starforge?I hope not, that would make the build much cheaper.Ohh and its quite hard to find 6l cherrubim.If anybody has one to sell, i would be buy it.(need nice roll)
Why does this build not go for more frenzy charges?
"
Suspendedair wrote:
Why does this build not go for more frenzy charges?

how u substain frenzy in single target?? for mapping don't need more dps..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Hi.Have another question.Is that viable if i use a veruso gloves with vulnerability?Then i dont have to get a witchfire flask, and dont have to rely on it.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hi.Have another question.Is that viable if i use a veruso gloves with vulnerability?Then i dont have to get a witchfire flask, and dont have to rely on it.

if u build with many endurance veruso are ok, but if not, no sense to use them.. for curse just use balsphemy, that flask are in part useless for the buidl
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Hey guys, I did a similiar build a week ago, mainly focusing poison like the KOTF build.
Atm im lv 86 cuz I didnt have much time 2 play last days but heres my gear:

Tonight im going 2 buy a +1 curse amulet and a vuln on hit gloves for TRI curse.
Got 5,6k life atm and will reach like 6,3k when I reached lv 90. Flask are not updated yet, but definately will buy a sins rebirth and a lions roar. Dont know if ancestral warchief is good here but since I 6linked my starforge AND cospris with 13 fusings :D :D :D, im thinking about to run it as a second 6link.

I feel very safe due blasphemy / tempC / enfeeble and my HO dps is 26k atm.
Did t14 maps with no problems at all and will try the guardians at weekend.

I dont know how to link my passive tree but I would be thankful for any tips/changes for my tree since im not 100% satisfied. ( profil is not on private)

thanks in advance

Last edited by phillylicious on Jan 17, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
missclick sorry
Last edited by phillylicious on Jan 17, 2017, 10:03:22 AM
Hello, i have question whats the gem who produced the cuts, in the video he cutting everyone. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info