2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

in case you guys are wondering mathils version is much worse. trickster is better by far
Does the Vagan dagger totally cover for 0 accuracy? I mean, I know it means you can't miss - but critical strikes will still require a hit roll right? Correct me if I got it wrong!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:
Does the Vagan dagger totally cover for 0 accuracy? I mean, I know it means you can't miss - but critical strikes will still require a hit roll right? Correct me if I got it wrong!

its like you have 100% accuracy
Picked up this dagger today. I am correct to assume the added lightning damage will proc EE?

"
Castellani wrote:
Picked up this dagger today. I am correct to assume the added lightning damage will proc EE?

correct
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Castellani wrote:

correct

Thanks.

I'm currently level 86. This is the most entertaining and powerful build I've played so far this league, beating out Howa, CoC Discharge and some others I've done. I've done up-to T15 no problem but still need to do guardians and shaper.

28.9K Hideout DPS with AoE and Flame Golem
45.8K Hideout DPS with Conc Effect and Flame Golem

Here is my tree and gear so far. I'm running Stun enchant on mediocre boots at the moment to deal with the stun issues.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Any tips for tweaking or something I might have missed please let me know.

Thank you weeprab!
Last edited by Castellani on Jan 18, 2017, 7:34:52 PM
"
Castellani wrote:
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Castellani wrote:

correct

Thanks.

I'm currently level 86. This is the most entertaining and powerful build I've played so far this league, beating out Howa, CoC Discharge and some others I've done. I've done up-to T15 no problem but still need to do guardians and shaper.

28.9K Hideout DPS with AoE and Flame Golem
45.8K Hideout DPS with Conc Effect and Flame Golem

Here is my tree and gear so far. I'm running Stun enchant on mediocre boots at the moment to deal with the stun issues.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Any tips for tweaking or something I might have missed please let me know.

Thank you weeprab!

looks good! i think you will be able to do shaper and guardians easily. i usually swap out my mobility flask for a stibnite for the extra defense against guardians, its a significant defensive increase.
Hey Guys!

I hope You can help me. I'm playing this build for a week or two now and I have struggles with the guardians and Shaper. I'm thinking of changing shield charge to cyclone.. So these bosses kinda rip me all the time. I link my gear, maybe there is something to improve or it's just me fighting the bosses not good..

Gear

Thank you!
Last edited by MiezaSzag on Jan 20, 2017, 1:54:36 PM
I have a problem with this build, all time die t10+ / chayula- one shot :D
help me pls https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sadqusse/characters nick goodhole
"
Sadqusse wrote:
I have a problem with this build, all time die t10+ / chayula- one shot :D
help me pls https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sadqusse/characters nick goodhole

you have fire dmg on your dagger which ruins the EE effect we are going for. you need one with lightning dmg to attacks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info