2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

Made a zerker version because I got bored and I've always wanted to try this, and abuse double dipping while it lasts. Picked up pretty good gear, only real upgrades left are flask on belt, spell damage on dagger/shield, higher ias on gloves, fire damage on ring, then glove and boot enchants. Also %es on all jewels

I've tried minotaur so far and it went okay, not as easy as I would have hoped. maybe 21/20 vortex will help with that.

gear:
Spoiler

tree:
poeurl.com/ZE3

I still need to get the power charge bandit, and maybe attack speed, but I don't really have any points to cut.
ign - Zilead
what should be the last craft on this dagger?

Last edited by xoultimaox on Jan 11, 2017, 11:04:56 PM
Hi guys,

I play this build the 2nd season already cause its awesome fun, but somehow I got a question, maybe dumb or not, an anwser would be appreciated.

Usually we use Vaal Lightning Trap as trigger on bosses, but at some stages there is no Vaal Lightning Trap available due to dying or something, so the question is. Can I make a CWDT setup with a lightning spell, something like "Spark" for example to trigger with it the bosses when getting a hit? Does something like that would work? Or should I maybe use an another lightning spell to trigger with CWDT?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by neptune81 on Jan 12, 2017, 8:53:10 AM
"
neptune81 wrote:
Hi guys,

I play this build the 2nd season already cause its awesome fun, but somehow I got a question, maybe dumb or not, an anwser would be appreciated.

Usually we use Vaal Lightning Trap as trigger on bosses, but at some stages there is no Vaal Lightning Trap available due to dying or something, so the question is. Can I make a CWDT setup with a lightning spell, something like "Spark" for example to trigger with it the bosses when getting a hit? Does something like that would work? Or should I maybe use an another lightning spell to trigger with CWDT?

Thanks in advance

VLT has the special property "creates shocking ground" so other lightning spells wont work.
"
weeprab wrote:
"
neptune81 wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

VLT has the special property "creates shocking ground" so other lightning spells wont work.

OK thank you.
So I ask myself how you can deal such a damage on Guardians and Shaper, Im not able to do so at all. I simply die due to lack of damage without VLT. Can you maybe quick check my gear and tell me what to optimize, I personally think it must be something related to crit chance, but I got enough of it already and still not able to crit like you do. Single target is a mess without diamond flask :/

SC = 64,79 CC and Vortex has 65,51 CC with power charges

Maybe its the lack of around 8k dmg compared to yours. In my HO I got 18.7k with AOE and 29,6k with Conc
Last edited by neptune81 on Jan 12, 2017, 3:06:44 PM
I just qeuped my 6L Shav and craft pretty poor dagger (min rolls on crit and spell dmg) and finishing my 72nd level for maxed gems and stuffs from other char. The clear speed is nice, im a bit afraid of quite low crit chance on SCH (+- 70% on max PC) but my question is ... why do we use SCH? Is somehow that 200% more damage on max distance works with Vortex? If not, it seems to me that using cyclone (more APS) would be much better to cast more Vortexes.

Otherwise nice guide, looking forward to equip my 21/20 Vortex and 40% dmg Hubris :)
Running this build for about week. Just hit lvl 70. Clear speed is rly good, but ele resist monsters are pint in the ass, crit chance is not high enough. So far so good but now im stuck at Daresso with 0 chance of killing him and any rare map is imposible to survive as well... shame, so far it looked fine
Juast a short info for weeprab, I solved all the issues I had, now the build rocks. It was the dmg I was lacking. Bought all necessary upgrades and it works very good now.
Hey man! is possible to run a LL assassin instead? and whats ur take on CI compared to LL with this kind of build? is trickster the best class for this?
Wow, this has nearly the clearspeed of Cospri's but really burns down bosses.. I'm demoralized now. (Did shaper on CoC Cospri's but it was tiring)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info