2.4 Coc Burning Vortex. 1-shot t15 bosses, great clearspeed. Shaper deathless. 11k ES, 5+ mil dps

Hi,

Can you provide a brief description on how you progressed in the tree?

Thank you.

Great build.
"
Kreatief wrote:
Hey,

I am struggeling with this character. I died quite often so far.
I feel like the energy shield as only defense seems to be very weak. I can't stand big hits at all.

It might be that I am just a bad player (although playing for some leagues now), because I always struggle with build guide chars.

My Character name is RDCoCV.

And another question: I am still missing the vagan dagger. I have a light version of it, as I was waiting for Elreaon to become level 8.

Is there any good guide on crafting the dagger? I am using the following: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405842 (Spoiler "Detailed Explanation of Mechanics" - "Guide how to craft a Vagan dagger").

The problem for me: Its very tough to get a cheap blue t1 vagan dagger. There are just few online which costs 10c+. I tried to get the non priced ones and messaged like 50 people, getting 1 for 2c.
By now I regaled three and only got bad stats. I feel like hitting a good stat is taking alot of time and currency.

Is this still the way to go or should I buy one for 4ex, which seems very expensive.

4ex for a good rolled vagan dagger is not expensive

simple Craft guie:
- Buy a dagger preff Kriss.
- Regal it (if added Cold or fire dmg (Attacks) Restart)
-if regal ad nice: multipler, critchance, spelldmg .... Multi mod dagger.

if you are broke nood need a gg dagger just Hits cant be evade + 8% dagger cirt ()

About Survival i played the build with Vall Pact and 3 curse with doedre rings 8-9k Es give you nice survival but lower the dmg. Easy doing t13 maps.

current cant afford Shav ring so dont know wath is better.

current build:(Void peace char)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Beardfish/characters

Build opinion:
Great ClearSpeed.
I dont manage bosses very well atm maybe better on get the 6l.
9/10 build.(one of best build i played)

Fantastic build, I had a question about Fire dmg nodes vs. Spell dmg nodes specifically, and what the proportion of dmg are for each of the parts of vortex (init fire hit, cold degen, ignite). While fire dmg nodes are fantastic double dipping, wouldn't taking spell dmg nodes be the equivalent of ele dmg nodes because it also scales the vortex degen which is unconverted by pyre?
For example, I am thinking the witch starting spell dmg nodes are better than the nodes leading to heart of flame, disregarding pathing nodes. I may be answering my own question here but does the cold degen dmg just pale in comparison to the initial hit and ignites, esp since it doesn't crit? Sorry if this is a repeat question. Thanks for your responses!
I just hit level 90 with his build. Its brilliant but i have some tought about it.

Is really the flask notes more worth then 70% burning dmg? from the way up to holy fire talent.

I understand that we won't wanna miss out on the jewel slot maybe or we go for the flask notes and skip the 1 jewel.

Now when i see it, if i level to 100 i get all of those. But on the way up is not 70% burning worth alot?! :p
"
Xanyism wrote:
Fantastic build, I had a question about Fire dmg nodes vs. Spell dmg nodes specifically, and what the proportion of dmg are for each of the parts of vortex (init fire hit, cold degen, ignite). While fire dmg nodes are fantastic double dipping, wouldn't taking spell dmg nodes be the equivalent of ele dmg nodes because it also scales the vortex degen which is unconverted by pyre?
For example, I am thinking the witch starting spell dmg nodes are better than the nodes leading to heart of flame, disregarding pathing nodes. I may be answering my own question here but does the cold degen dmg just pale in comparison to the initial hit and ignites, esp since it doesn't crit? Sorry if this is a repeat question. Thanks for your responses!

the cold degen does almost nothing in comparison to the ignite and since vortex ignite scales off spell dmg it doesnt matter if we take spell or fire dmg. but yes you are technically right, spell dmg would also scale the degen and do very slightly more dmg.

"
Eyeshotz wrote:
I just hit level 90 with his build. Its brilliant but i have some tought about it.

Is really the flask notes more worth then 70% burning dmg? from the way up to holy fire talent.

I understand that we won't wanna miss out on the jewel slot maybe or we go for the flask notes and skip the 1 jewel.

Now when i see it, if i level to 100 i get all of those. But on the way up is not 70% burning worth alot?! :p

i think the flask nodes are worth it. from dying sun alone you get 12% aoe which is pretty nice

holy fire doesnt double dip so idk if its worth going for
Last edited by weeprab on Jan 7, 2017, 1:34:16 AM
I have 1000 chaos and 1 exalted orb.
What would be my next invest(s)?

1. 6 link Shavronne's
2. Vagan dagger
3. Dying sun
4. High es/spell damage shield
5. Jewels

If I go for a Vagan dagger, do I go for a around 40 spell damage one for around 5-6 ex or a 70+ for 15 ex?

And in what order?

Which nodes are more important? Flask nodes or jewel nodes?

Thank you very much for your answers.
"
Kreatief wrote:
I have 1000 chaos and 1 exalted orb.
What would be my next invest(s)?

1. 6 link Shavronne's
2. Vagan dagger
3. Dying sun
4. High es/spell damage shield
5. Jewels

If I go for a Vagan dagger, do I go for a around 40 spell damage one for around 5-6 ex or a 70+ for 15 ex?

And in what order?

Which nodes are more important? Flask nodes or jewel nodes?

Thank you very much for your answers.

i looked at your profile and here's the suggestions i have

1. start shopping for a better / higher es shield. you should be able to find a good deal if you are patient.
2.upgrade vagan dagger. you shouldnt have to spend more than 4 or 5ex to find a good one . id suggest getting one with hybrid spell dmg or lightning dmg to attacks
3. do you want more aoe to clear faster? get dying sun. do you want more dmg to clear higher maps? get a 6link shavs
Thank you very much. This will be a rough trading grind :)
Hi ! I jsut hit the jackpot and chanced Skyfords :D Do you think they are good fit for our build ? How should I change the aura/curse setup to fit them the best? Please give me suggestions ( also I changed the vitality aura for artic armour because I have limited strg 80 ...) If someone would like to help me out the character I play is Didomir) Thx alot for the help :)

I was thinking to remove my Shav Reval, and place deodre dammming for 3rd curse ? And run EW + Flamm + Temp chains. Other possible thing I thought for was vaaled +1 curse amulet :D but thats insane. What do u guys think ? I dont feel like shav Reval doing anything anyway. Maybe Deodre is worth it ?
Last edited by Dido on Jan 8, 2017, 1:59:43 PM
hello
i wanna play this BHC, and i want to make it lil safer (vall pact, lil more ES etc)
what do u think about this tree?

www.poeurl.com/Zy9

do u think frost walker\fire walker nudes worth to take?
Last edited by classiQ on Jan 9, 2017, 4:40:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info