[2.6] Crystal - Crit Freezing Pulse - 307k-410k DPS, 10.5k ES, CI, Occultist

Hey mate!
I'm using u'r build and it seems great. I've got good dps, but the problem is that I'm dying too much. So what should I do for more survival ability?
Invest more in ES. Nothing else here. Is the only defense in this build.

3.0 will probably make this ES and all invalid though, will see.
IGN: VanessaXY, Hideouts: 1729744, Build: 1746064, Witch CI
Hello Crystal.

Just started this game and build a week ago and it's great. Will you still be updating the guide on the upcoming 3.0 as the ES is getting nerf?
Last edited by JWKes on Jul 24, 2017, 4:31:28 AM
I think I will check out 3.0 and see how bad it gets. Probably comparing it to what I was used to, when playing back then. I don't think I'll update the guide if ES turns out to be unplayable, I'll just continue not playing.
IGN: VanessaXY, Hideouts: 1729744, Build: 1746064, Witch CI
*sigh* ... i used to have so much fun with this build ... but now to have 6,8k es with

720 regalia
300 hubris
196 gloves
125 boots
58 es ( belt )

16% incr ( amulet )

dmg is still good .. but ES is kinda low in my opinion

EDIT : possible i will respec Arcane potency and grab more ES nodes / since it saves 6 points and pick near scion area ( Foresight ) or Melding / Void Barrier
Last edited by EpicFalL on Aug 5, 2017, 3:59:37 PM
hi i am (a "meganoob" that means by the long time i have playing this game i should be a super pro but im way not!) following your freezing pulse witch for a while now... and while i try to complete the gear one by one .. a question came up to my mind.. does it make sense to "waste" a socket on my chest for spell echo when i have the snakepit ring (for projectile) or even two rings of those ?? cause after 4 projectiles there is no more right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info