Darkness Mystery Box Individual Microtransactions - Now In-Store!

"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Obsidian Seraph Pack
Contains the Obsidian Seraph Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Glove armour skins (at a discounted price).

No it doesn't. It contains the Obsidian Seraph Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Glove armour skins (at a non-discounted price).

1x Obsidian Seraph Body Armour = 200
1x Obsidian Seraph Boots = 60
1x Obsidian Seraph Gloves = 60
1x Obsidian Seraph Helmet =100
Total = 420
Same price as the pack.

Pretty poor form there, GGG! I'm going to assume it was just a maths fail, a display fail, or a copy-and-paste fail, but still I hope it gets fixed soon now that you are aware of it.

PS: Same goes for the other armour pack, just checked it.

What Chris said is that each individual piece is discounted to match the price of the whole armor pack - just as you've shown. Normally you'd get a discount if you buy the whole pack versus single pieces.
There is no additional discount on the pack price though, which might be what confuses you.
Crit happens.
Gloom Herald is actually pretty sweet. I was bummed at first cause it doesnt really show around your hands compared to the normal Herald. But when my Herald of Thunder procs, it looks badass.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Sep 29, 2016, 8:05:38 PM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Obsidian Seraph Pack
Contains the Obsidian Seraph Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Glove armour skins (at a discounted price).

No it doesn't. It contains the Obsidian Seraph Body Armour, Helmet, Boots and Glove armour skins (at a non-discounted price).

1x Obsidian Seraph Body Armour = 200
1x Obsidian Seraph Boots = 60
1x Obsidian Seraph Gloves = 60
1x Obsidian Seraph Helmet =100
Total = 420
Same price as the pack.

Pretty poor form there, GGG! I'm going to assume it was just a maths fail, a display fail, or a copy-and-paste fail, but still I hope it gets fixed soon now that you are aware of it.

PS: Same goes for the other armour pack, just checked it.

Edit: According to the patch notes, "The individual pieces of the armour sets are temporarily discounted so that people can finish their sets". So the issue is just that the individual items are also at a discounted price. Still I think it's pretty misleading.

That's intended. They said that completing your sets would cost as much as buying the pack, which it does. They didn't say it would cost less. The actual price of those mtxes individually will be higher after this offer ends so that they'd cost more to assemble piece by piece than just buying the whole pack, which is how all the packs are priced. You just haven't seen their true individual prices yet as they've been put up initially with the discount active.
My issue was just with the fact that the armour sets say they are at a discounted price, yet they show up as being exactly the same price as the individual armours.

"
Inarion1986 wrote:
What Chris said is that each individual piece is discounted to match the price of the whole armor pack - just as you've shown. Normally you'd get a discount if you buy the whole pack versus single pieces.
There is no additional discount on the pack price though, which might be what confuses you.

Yes, you're right; I didn't notice that they were discounted until I read the patch notes (Posted by GGG_Neon), because they didn't have the normal "On Sale" sign on them.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Sep 29, 2016, 8:09:18 PM
Annoyed that Gloom Herald is so expensive. The biggest reason to buy it is to hide the glowing effects on your hands. Wish there was just a toggle for them or a cheap hide effect mtx.
Nyees!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Those wing's price reminds me of a saying: "Ty for scam"
Now they need to make Fire Lightning Ice and Light wings like the gloom wings.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Are these temporary or permanent and will go on sale?
These are permanent and I will wait for a sale to get the wings. (Also I'm low on points).
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info