[2.4][EHC] Tornado Shot Slayer | 6k+ HP | 40/46% Dodge/Spell Dodge | Crazy Clear Speed/Fun!

"
Laynz086 wrote:
"
WulphJay wrote:
what if i told you i grabbed an inspired learning jewel just for kicks. and its going to be hilarious endgame.

I tried it out some (and it's actually not bad in the duelist area or ranger area) but it's still some wasted skill points. You'd have to sacrifice some hp or damage, but yeah, it's definitely fun to play with.

actually your build already supports it. i mean i forced it early in the duelist area, then i refunded it and grabbed mind drinker and now its running. only needed to use 6 points. and u get a little extra kick to mana leech.
Sweet build. Any thoughts about the champion ascendancy? Would it be better DPS wise? Also, I dropped HoI for Blasphemy + AM setup. For now, I don't see any drawback besides the lesser mana pool you get to play with. Hoping you could shed some light on my improvision.

EDIT:Found out that it gimps my clear speed just because of not having the blast damage from HOI. Will look and try if Alpha's Howl can get the job done for 3 auras.
Last edited by shua_dy on Oct 18, 2016, 8:13:04 AM
what are your thoughts on cospris will and maligaros gloves with vuln curse on hit instead? i find it bothersome micro managing frenzies and wither totem during bosses.
"
WulphJay wrote:
what are your thoughts on cospris will and maligaros gloves with vuln curse on hit instead? i find it bothersome micro managing frenzies and wither totem during bosses.

If you're using everything I have listed bosses won't last long enough to have to "bother micromanaging" anything
I'm running a very modified version if this in standard. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise: at the top end of gear Slayer is the best ascendancy for a bow build. I automatically poison and the insane leech of Slayer trivializes anything that doesn't one shot you. I almost instantly destroy any encounter in the game that isn't poison immune.

My tooltips when I'm fully self-buffed: over 60k dps on barrage (times 9 arrows) and over 105k dps on Lightning Arrow, both with auto poison and curse. I would estimate my actual DPS in the range of a million +.

Got my gear in the spoiler below. I'm working on improving my rings and amulet, getting a better lab enchant, and I'm only level 95, so there's still room to grow.

Spoiler
Can you link your tree? Nice gear by the way. Why you have purity of elements and arctic armour? You swap depending o map?
"
deadmachine wrote:
Can you link your tree? Nice gear by the way. Why you have purity of elements and arctic armour? You swap depending o map?

I'm still working on getting a good third jewel for my tree, but I've linked it below.

Purity of Elements: The build I'm using is SO dependent on uniques that I'm starved for resistances. I have the option of overcapping for elemental weakness and having -45 chaos resistance or running around with ~50 chaos res (and capping it with atziri flask) and barely capping my elemental resists. I chose to carry more chaos resistance and I switch on PoE for ele weakness maps when I am soloing.

Arctic Armour: Laziness I guess. I should probably run Blasphemy-Temp Chains/Enfeeble, and if I recolor my gloves to have a more effective CWDT set up I probably will. Arctic Armour is a decent option instead of a herald since I don't need more damage and it chills enemies that hit me. I just got that +2 mana on hit jewel, so I might be able to run two 50% auras now. Still working out some kinks with my build, I'm open to any suggestions on how to optimize.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHcBS0FtQixDHAM8hEvFCAUdRa_IXYj0yP2JP0mlSefKlsuUzBxMHwx-jH7NZI2PTfUOdQ6QjrhO7Y-zz_8QzFDNkd-S3hM_02STeNOKlBHUUdS7FVLVvpaGluvXzlfP2HiYqxlTWyMbydvO2_ycFJ07XXLdf1293fXd-N4DXloefZ6738rf-OEb4TZhaeGtIbOidOK8Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CVBZpqmy2dqqCfpTWly6ZXqW6wq7KAtMW1SLXyvTa95r6nwBrBBMEzwuzDM8SCzZjTb9Qj1ELWiti92sHdqOdU6GbpRupi62PtP-8O8kX1Yf4K_o__3g==?accountName=Desert_Elk&characterName=Kaelim
I choose Kraityn for bands in merciless so i have one power charges less. And i wonder if anyone test projectile weakness instead of assasin mark or vulneravility...
DeadMachine14 - Stream español - https://go.twitch.tv/deadmachine14
Canal Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy32x2eW9IEoD-oI3uLt7Q
Hey, nice build idea, trying it out right now!
Could you do a priority list for the tow 6L items you got? i mean which supports/gems to use if i only get them 5linked or even 4linked (although a 5L isnt that hard to achieve) especially your gem setup in the chest piece kinda confuses me as to the priority of the gems.
So I changed some of my gear around and I lost like 5k off my tooltips (95k LA and 45k Barrage self-buffed without power charges) but I've gained about 1.5k hp and improved my survivability a lot with improvements to leech. I can tank anything that doesn't 1 shot me, but my single target dps has dropped a bit with the loss of vulnerability on hit. All in all, it was a change I was glad to make since I felt a little squishy before. I'm still thinking that slayer is the best ascendancy for a bow based build if you have a high budget for it.

Gear

Spoiler

Tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info