[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
streej wrote:
"
ka3map_nyasha wrote:

How much pDPS this bow will be if i remove everything but 179 increase and multimod-mastercraft it?

~370 pdps

Woah, really?
Is this better than non-legacy reach for this build?
somewhere here earlier was written: Non legacy reach = 400 pdps harbi / legacy = 450 or so
"
streej wrote:
somewhere here earlier was written: Non legacy reach = 400 pdps harbi / legacy = 450 or so

So i shouldn't master craft it and use instead of reach? (My reach is 5l)
I was thinking about pathfinder archer but instead of Veteran Bowyer, i want to pick Master Herbalist, and play with some poison stuff. What do you think guys, maybe someone test this setup before. Should it work or phys>ele pathfinder def stronger?
"
ka3map_nyasha wrote:
"
streej wrote:

So i shouldn't master craft it and use instead of reach? (My reach is 5l)

I would use reach, since its huge bust for barrage dps and also free gmp for la/ts, depends on your preference
"
streej wrote:
I was thinking about pathfinder archer but instead of Veteran Bowyer, i want to pick Master Herbalist, and play with some poison stuff. What do you think guys, maybe someone test this setup before. Should it work or phys>ele pathfinder def stronger?

that build is completely another story and it should be talked about in another thread. Check King of the Forest.

this build offers the easiest boss fights in game while King of the Forest being the most low budget friendly bow build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey,

i just started this build in breach and i´m not sure if to take the Reach of the Council or a rare Harbinger.
The additional projectiles are very interesting and it would be the first time to use this bow

what do you think?
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Dec 26, 2016, 11:55:26 AM
"
Shecutor wrote:
Pls help me imrove my char i have dps tornado 54 k and barrage 57 k over 9,5 k es i feel fine for maping i dont do t 15 up since i am going to 100 and scare to die at 98 lvl since its pain in ass i think i should get realy much more dps duno where my items

tree

"
Shecutor wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Pls help me imrove my char i have dps tornado 54 k and barrage 57 k over 9,5 k es i feel fine for maping i dont do t 15 up since i am going to 100 and scare to die at 98 lvl since its pain in ass i think i should get realy much more dps duno where my items

tree

you need better rings, and amulet with more dps and %energy shield, the rest is ok
but i'd remove throatseeker and and 1 power charge, get those 2 jewels slot at heartseeker and vaal pact

im sitting at 43%crit chance in the hideout and this would be the situation vs t16 guardians, you don't need multiplier but base damage, 1 power charge is 5-6% more dmg while a 4-5ex jewel is 10% more dps ( btw all my 9-10% more dps jewels i bought them for 2-3ex except 2 at 5ex )

you have much room for improvment, every small improvement helps to min max the build

i have 85k tornado shot dps in the hideout with auras+golem IIQ gem and using these
which are all crap in terms of dps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 26, 2016, 1:36:25 PM
You guys seem to be showing off 500 Ex worth of gear and complaining about difficulties. Is it really required to have 500 Ex gear for the build to work. I'm currently having problems killing uber izaro with cca 20ex worth of gear, and I got lucky 6linking Reach of the council with 100 fuses. how much Critical chance you need to have on main hand for this to work ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info