[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

what sub class should i pick? This is my first char of the league. and running it budget version - for now.
@emb pathfinder is the best choise, difference in damage is surreal.
@Th3LoRd very strong so far(havent tried guardians).
Last edited by nikitas on Dec 15, 2016, 5:39:25 PM
"
nikitas wrote:
@emb pathfinder is the best choise, difference in damage is surreal.
@Th3LoRd very strong so far(havent tried guardians).

Alright, thanks for the info :)
Can someone who's played this build let me know if it struggles on accuracy, seems like it doesn't really pick up much/any on gear and little on tree...
"
JooshM wrote:
Can someone who's played this build let me know if it struggles on accuracy, seems like it doesn't really pick up much/any on gear and little on tree...

You need to get accuracy nodes on tree and gear.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBbUGIwceCIkOSA5cD8QRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcXlhslHU8gbiF2JJ0k_SepKgsrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk3TDfUOdQ7fEQNRX5HBklRSbFLrkyzUDBRR1ZjVvpbr11oXfJfamJaY0Njp2r6bRltbG_ycFJwu3b3d9d7FH8rf4B_xoauhs6J04w2jZKNv4_6kyeVBZUglS6a8aCfoSKhL6GkokCio6TCpyun1K_rtUi4yr6KwTPB88Six53I8Mqp0B_Q0NN-18_ZW91G35jh2-dU53To1ukC6ZjrY-wY7T_uDu9674jv6_DV8uH0-Pc9-Tf-yP8Q_94=?accountName=eugenez&characterName=LeaneSharif
"
nikitas wrote:
Does it worth switching to reach of council?

Your Harb has 447 pdps and much higher crit chance. A non-legacy Reach will be vastly inferior.
lol that harb is overkill compared to non leg reach
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 15, 2016, 9:41:45 PM
I'll ask you guys again.
Any1 already tried raider ascendancy class with this build?
Would lionseye glare be a good startup bow for me ? im 62 and just started. and the lionseye is like 325pdps for 1-3c.

also which pathfinder points should i put first in normal / cruel / merci ?
What is the order of importance for each attack skill gem setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info