[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Im kinda newb but i was wondering why is elemental focus not good on tornado? Ive put that in my link with since my colors are 3 green 2blue and red
"
iamplay wrote:
Im kinda newb but i was wondering why is elemental focus not good on tornado? Ive put that in my link with since my colors are 3 green 2blue and red

reflect is the only problem. if you don't die to ref, it's all good.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 14, 2016, 9:18:37 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
iamplay wrote:

reflect is the only problem. if you don't die to ref, it's all good.

Isn't ignite and shock worth the difference in dps?

Also, has anyone saw my post last page, asking on tips on what should i modify on the build playing exclusively with a Guardian AuraBot?
Rupenus,

Im currently using these 2 rings.

When I swap the WED ring for the ring below, my dps drops slightly though. Isn't Phys Dmg gained as Fire supposed to be BIS?

Changed ascendancy class to pathfinder.
Game became super easy and chill in a blink of an eye.
nvm
Last edited by hayasi951 on Dec 14, 2016, 9:03:35 PM
"
eugenez wrote:
Rupenus,

When I swap the WED ring for the ring below, my dps drops slightly though. Isn't Phys Dmg gained as Fire supposed to be BIS?

on this build, tooltip dps is really good guide to see what is better in comparison.(50% crit with charges is necessary though,there are situations where you can get better dps as 37% crit than 50-55% but that's not a good practice) i'd use wed one just for the 10% ES also.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 15, 2016, 5:33:41 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
eugenez wrote:
Rupenus,

on this build, tooltip dps is really good guide to see what is better in comparison.(50% crit with charges is necessary though,there are situations where you can get better dps as 37% crit than 50-55% but that's not a good practice) i'd use wed one just for the 10% ES also.

Got it! Was surprised that it bit a WED ring though it had the gain phys as fire roll. I thought this ring still had a blank prefix for %es. But I just realized its full. Will stick to the WED ring then. Thanks!
Does it worth switching to reach of council?
Anyone running this on 2.5? Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info