[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Selvam wrote:
Which map mods must be avoided for this build? Also is the adds lightning damage to attacks version of vinktars is best for this build?

Ele pen vinktar is the best.
"
Selvam wrote:
Which map mods must be avoided

Cannot Leech (doable as life based version with life/mana flasks, but not worth doing)
Elemental Reflect (doable if you have backup gems and quiver to get rid of ele conversion, but not worth doing)
Blood Magic (think this got removed? never got this after Breach patch, can do this with life based, just dont run auras, but not worth doing)

"
jinraQ wrote:
"
Selvam wrote:
Which map mods must be avoided

Cannot Leech (doable as life based version with life/mana flasks, but not worth doing)
Elemental Reflect (doable if you have backup gems and quiver to get rid of ele conversion, but not worth doing)
Blood Magic (think this got removed? never got this after Breach patch, can do this with life based, just dont run auras, but not worth doing)

cannot leech i do it easy, just don't use blood rage and there isn't any problem at all.
ele reflect you can do it easy with life leech gem or don't use phys to light gem and get a +1arrow rare quiver

blood magic was the only map mod you had to avoid, but it's not a problem anymore
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Dec 12, 2016, 2:24:52 AM
hey blasting, i am playing the elite version of this build with skyforths and glyph mark and i have to say that non legacy vinktar will absolutely wont do the job with elem refl mobs, you really need leg vinktar and still not true that with flasks up your es wont even move with elem refl single mob or even packs, with non legacy vinktar i just died all the time with refl mobs after i bought the legacy i saw a huge difference, yes i still see my es going sometimes to half (i have 10k es) but never die, congrats on the build , all t15 maps are a joke , only did hydra so far, didnt managed to kill chimera lost all portals to those smoke attacks , i just make 2 steps in fight and die after that, gues i have to practice after all it was just my 1st attempt, will try the other 2 guardians and shaper soon. didnt see this build from you but a friend in the game suggested me to try this build and i am so glad i did.
I currently have 5L Reach and a good 5L ES chest on Breach (other ES pieces aswell.) Do you think its worh it to try out this build with these items? And what would the 5L Tornado shot and 5L Barrage links be? And it seems like Pathfinder is still the best ascendancy for this?
Just tried out this build on Standard. I'm only at 65-75k dps for Barrage/LA though with flasks and charges. Any thoughts on how I can increase this further? I know +2 enchant on helm and +1 arrow for quiver is key but those are really expensive in Standard.

Thanks!

Last edited by eugenez on Dec 13, 2016, 8:20:25 PM
2.5 update when?
Should i still take pathfinder with this flask charge gain nerf?
Playing this build on breach without skyforth.
My Deadeye not doing well, dying is what you get for going any maps beound t12.
I'm just not dealing enough damage, flasks run out too fast. Not made it to barrage yet staying with tornado.
using this
beast bow with around 7.5k es. Considering switching in to pathfinder.
Could use some tip on which direction to head.
Last edited by nikitas on Dec 13, 2016, 5:46:06 PM
Could this be adapted to be a Voltaxic build? Found one and a Drillneck in Breach, and figured I'd use them on my next char, but I also wanted to go CI. Wondering if a version of this will work at all.
"
nikitas wrote:
Playing this build on breach without skyforth.
My Deadeye not doing well, dying is what you get for going any maps beound t12.
I'm just not dealing enough damage, flasks run out too fast. Not made it to barrage yet staying with tornado.
using this
beast bow with around 7.5k es. Considering switching in to pathfinder.
Could use some tip on which direction to head.

From q quick look.

drop out elemental focus on Tornado, that's lowering your dps a lot, and swap in Pierce.

Why are you using 2 pysical support on bow? You need to add an WED

Also swap that ice nova gem with an increased duration

"
Stealthrider wrote:
Could this be adapted to be a Voltaxic build? Found one and a Drillneck in Breach, and figured I'd use them on my next char, but I also wanted to go CI. Wondering if a version of this will work at all.

You can, but you need to change couple nodes, you need to change your "Physical Damage" nodes, to "Increase Elemental/Lightning/Chaos Damage", you also need Increased lightning damage on your gear.

The gems are different too, you will use poison.

I guess barrage would be, Barrage - WED - Poison (if not pathfinder), Added Lightning Damage, Void manipulation, and i dont know, maybe crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info