[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Xtreemer wrote:
"
WHAT ?! LOL ! Dude this is curse on YOU ! You not the mobs rofl !

now again slowly
corrupted Self-Flagellation Viridian Jewel

ilvl: 81

14% increased Damage per Curse on You <- irrelevant !!!
-> You can have one additional Curse <- relevant!!!

since i have no curse nodes and not a corrupted +1 curse amulet or boots that give me +1 because of skyforth thats the way

i dont know if this is a bug or intendet but it works both ways

I think u need to get your eyes checked or get off the drugs. That does not work... if it works then post a vid of it because otherwise im calling BULLSHIT.

EDIT: I fell into your noob trap and decided to double test it, with the setup u said jewel skyforth, orb coh and 2 curse and guess what ! it doesnt work..

EDIT2: I dont know if u understand what YOU can have 1 additional curse means, it means you can hve +1 curse on YOU not on mobs or it would say only "+1 additional curse". The text matters.
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 20, 2016, 1:38:12 PM
sorry if this has been asked before but how does one get enough accuracy in this build?From what i see on the front page cap does not have accuracy on his gear
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
important

and

gives same dps to my build!

just saying. this mod + flat phys adds as much dps as mirrored rings!
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2016, 4:30:02 PM
"
"
"
FFYuna wrote:
I have this

Any way to replace one G gem for blue for TS and what would u recommend?

Wed + gmp + tornado shot + PPAD + Inc crit multi + Physical to lightning

OR

Wed + gmp + LA + Chain + inc crit multi + ele focus ( lightning pen if you need to shatter i.e. a map with porcupines)

In testing, even with "budget" gear with a RoTC I found LA better than TS for most everything besides Shaper. Shaper becomes an issue during his ad phase where the frontloaded DPS of TS comes in handy.

I found LA to be an amazing pack clearing skill, but I am not using elemental focus. Should I be using that gem? Wouldn't the lack of the ability to shock or inflict status elemental effects reduce your damage? Especially since you cannot shock, or am I thinking about this all wrong?

Ele focus gives the most dps, and you still shock from vinktar's. Where the issue is, say you need to shatter enemies, you won't be able to with that in. That becomes an issue for Porcupines for example. That's why you swap out ele focus for another support for scenarios where you need to shatter.

If you want to shatter all the time, but have slightly less dps just use inc crit multi or lightning pen, etc. Never have to worry about swapping anything!

I couldn't find any mention of ele reflect in this thread. Is this build capable of dealing with it? Can't run Vinktar 100% of the time obviously.
I am going to try this build on essence league with Reach of the council, obviously i dont have Vinktar legacy so here is my doubt (Sorry if someone asked first i didnt read all pages) i have to go to vaal pact on tree or with 20% vinktar is enought?
"
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
you think we could make this in to a shadow build or would you die to lag of flask charges on shaper etc? so bored of all these pathfinders :D

So basically man, this build is predicated on vinktar's and exploiting with with full ele conversion. You'd have to use an overflowing chalice and flask nodes / flask rolls on belt or possibly due a poachers mark setup. For bosses, drop a quicksilver and run double vinktar like shaper and uber atziri. Prolonged fights. If you have a legacy vinktar, you might be able to get away with less investment, keyword might.

I think with some tweaking and testing you could pull it off, and still keep the the idea of this build alive. I get what you're saying about pathfinder but at this point, if you can't beat em, join em. Dare I say enjoy it while it lasts? =/

I hear you, but i feel when the build dont even pick up Master surgeon the reason to go pathfinder is half dead already. we "only" gain duration and affect, that dont seem to be enough to get 100% uptime on a fight like shaper anyway, i could be complete mistaken tho??

Also, you did any math on what dps/crit is needed on a harbinger/phys bow to out perform a Reach of the Council Spine Bow, when it come to single target dps on barrage? i gues to do the math you would need take +4 projectiles from helm and dying sun in consideration too.
Last edited by Nisseonbeer on Oct 22, 2016, 9:01:38 AM
"
I am going to try this build on essence league with Reach of the council, obviously i dont have Vinktar legacy so here is my doubt (Sorry if someone asked first i didnt read all pages) i have to go to vaal pact on tree or with 20% vinktar is enought?

Im playing the same on Essence i tryed with vinktar only the problem is leech is not instant for mana doesnt matter at all but for life it didnt felt very good so i picked up vaal pact and 1 leech node yes its a 3 point waste, but the build is made on standart with standart gear and legacy vinktars. I used a reach and to roam around very comfortable in up even in t15 maps LA is superior and takes care of packs and barrage with vinktar and dying sun of bosses.

But you have to decide what you are comfortable with may you get a good corrupted amulet with fire or lightningleech and its enough
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Oct 22, 2016, 9:13:39 AM
Would like to know where to go on the tree and stuff so I don't mess anything up, can someone provide leveling trees?
any idea what to do that can improve my DPS.

my LA dps 44.6k
Barrage dps 54.7k

kinda feel that's shit damage for barrage
Last edited by DBM92 on Oct 22, 2016, 2:43:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info