[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
demogorg wrote:
Hi i am considering also trying an inqu with this build(like it with my pathfinder but i used to do an iinqu with windripper and that was insane) did you ever try using the staff wheel on top of templar with the lioneyes jewel?

this full conversion idea evolved from my pvp build. Before that i was using inquisitor LA/Barrage.

let me tell you the problem with inquisitor;

╚○ inquisitor is slow. with pathfinder i have 180-205 movespeed on MS flask effect.
§ inquisitor is not immune to status ailments, on vinktar effect you are 30% more vulnerable to damage.
§ inquisitor requires 90+ crit chance to work. This requires hell lot of investment ad you end up having low X-Y damage and low life/ES. also you'd have to give up ele focus gem, which is the best dps multiplier gem in game.
§ you can't play inquisitor with reach. its just useless. getting 85% crit with that bow is almost close to impossible.
§ inquisitor requires a lot jewels to work. Since inquisitor area is not made for bows, you cover that gap with gg jewels. i was using 7 x 4 mod gg jewels, costed me around 110-120ex in Standard.
§ inquisitor would have 1 less arrow.

pen vs resist ignore

§ Inquisitor gives 30 to 40% "penetration"(über atziri has 30% all resists, shaper has 40% source: poedb.tw), with pf i can have 49 lightning penetration without the condition of succesful crit. (10 boots, 10 ascenddancy, 14 tree, 15 vinktar) also i have 26 fire pen. you can stack penetration with ele weakness on hit gloves BUT inquisitor does not penetrate he does ignore the resists so you cant scale the damage higher with ele weakness auras.

pathfinder:

quality of life is better,
dps is better,
leveling is better,
even penetration is better.

inquisitor,

less damage, less temp league friendly, more expensive, slow
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 19, 2016, 2:36:27 AM
Hey. Your build seems like really nice but im not sure how to make it since i cant get everything you have. My budget is around 100-130ex. What items would you recommed me to focus on and what do not to buy, like for example skyfort. Yes i can afford it but should i skip it to get better other items. Help me abit ^^
Just returning to say there should be a disclaimer that says "This build is infact pretty average to mediocre without the hundreds of exalts of gear". This build is not really temp league viable. You could make something far more powerful in a temp league for a fraction of the cost.

Some things i would like to say about he build including things you MUST have to even come close to this builds numbers.

If you dont have lvl 4 enlighten u need to take the mana reservation node.

You will be wasting 5 points without legacy vinktars taking vaal pact. Which translates into a lot of damage lost. In fact without the brood twine and most of everything in OPs build you will be taking vaal pact as you wont have anywhere near enough damage to survive on vinktars alone.

If you dont have +2 barrage enchant and +1 signal fire that is a crazy amount of tooltip lost.

You are going to need accuracy on atleast 2 or possible even 3 of your es pieces along with ele damage and flat phys, (this is insanely expensive).

ES attack speed gloves are stupidly expensive good luck.

In short if you do not have a few hundred exalts or more to put into this build then do not even bother. It is NOT temp league friendly and is barely standard league friendly unless you are wealthy enough to buy most if not all of what OP has, you are better playing another build for a 8th of the cost with better results.

I'm not denying the build is good and strong but im just bring a reality check here which i think OP was deceptive about in that the build is pretty average without his gear/enchants/mirrored stuff.

Gear i tried it with, i even borrow a glyph mark and some mirrored jewlery and was only just able to get 84k in hideout. With this gear i am at 51k in hideout. It is not very good in t16 maps with my gear and not really uber friendly for noobs unless u have good dodge skill.

Honestly for the amount of cost of my gear im using for the results i get with this build i would say DO NOT PLAY THIS BUILD without mirrored gear.

Spoiler

Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 19, 2016, 10:00:33 AM
"
Honestly for the amount of cost of my gear im using for the results i get with this build i would say DO NOT PLAY THIS BUILD without mirrored gear.

could you send us your tree?

i have 100k with leg reach in my hideout. you must be doing something wrong i suppose.

some notes:
>> you can craft 12APS on your gloves with master bench,
>> 10% phys damage added as fire damage rings are as good as mirrored rings for this build,
>> +1 signal was 15ex when i bought it, it became 100ex; i dont wanna brag about it but this shows how good this build is. also, its not needed.
>> i feel like i can find a solution to your vaal pact - 5 waste of points poblem cause i was using an ES tree goes through vaal pact road.
>> i believe ash + discipline + some blasphemy+curse would be enough with this build. you dont need hatred. hatred is just good for tooltip warriors.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 19, 2016, 10:33:38 AM
btw, i did a tree for you,

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBiMHHgiJDXwOSA5cES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXF5YZihslHU8gbiF2IvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk3TDfUOdRFfkZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2pfsGBDY0Njp2r6bAttGW49b55wUnC7dvd3B3fXexR_K3-Af8aDCYTFhq6GzocTjZKP-pMnlLiVBZUulcyXBprxm7WcpKCfoSKhL6GkokCkwqcrp9Sv67QMvoC-isEzwzrEosedykrKqcrT0B_Q0NfP2VvdRuHb51TpAumY6rrsGO0_74jv6_DV8uH0-Pc9-Tf5Y_7I_xD_3g==
"
Rupenus wrote:
btw, i did a tree for you,

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBiMHHgiJDXwOSA5cES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXF5YZihslHU8gbiF2IvQk_SoLKjgrCiy_LR8wfDH6Nbk3TDfUOdRFfkZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2pfsGBDY0Njp2r6bAttGW49b55wUnC7dvd3B3fXexR_K3-Af8aDCYTFhq6GzocTjZKP-pMnlLiVBZUulcyXBprxm7WcpKCfoSKhL6GkokCkwqcrp9Sv67QMvoC-isEzwzrEosedykrKqcrT0B_Q0NfP2VvdRuHb51TpAumY6rrsGO0_74jv6_DV8uH0-Pc9-Tf5Y_7I_xD_3g==

That doesn't have the duelist leech nodes though which you probably want because it's a lot harder to keep up constant vinktars without legacy.
"

This build is great ill play it in Essence with a normal reach just a bit different only with barrage & Volley fire jewels. The damage output of this build is more then enough to clear all content.

I used a jewel to get +1 curse and used orb of storms with curse on hit eleweakness + flamability vaal haste + vinktar + dying sun + taste atziri+ onsloughtflask and the shaper is pretty much and phase in phase out fight.

A Mirrored Bow is quality of Life makes everything easier, but the build is working with less too
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
"

I used a jewel to get +1 curse and..

Did you now, that's quite a jewel.. somehow i think your not telling the truth here..unless you used intuitive leap to get +1 in which case you either pathed miles out of your way or you went inquisitor in which case... i dont even know...

I have tried shaper and uber on the build and ran a bunch of t16 maps with it, and with the gear i linked it is not "easy" and to be quite frank you would do the same damage playing mathils doomfletch build for a fraction of the cost unless you have OP's gear.
Last edited by stormyknight on Oct 19, 2016, 11:55:49 PM
For Essence Hardcore, do you believe the build with would work effectively as a CI Witch Occulist centralized around Grand Spectrum Viridian Jewels instead of crit? (I can get up to 16 jewels at 1,280% inc. ele dmg total in tree and by not basing my character around crit, I could get Resolute Technique to guarantee hits to make up for considerably inferior dexterity/accuracy rating and I would use RotC since Harbinger crit is irrelevant. Also allows me to replace the diamond flask with something else, etc.).
"
For Essence Hardcore, do you believe the build with would work effectively as a CI Witch Occulist centralized around Grand Spectrum Viridian Jewels instead of crit? (I can get up to 16 jewels at 1,280% inc. ele dmg total in tree and by not basing my character around crit, I could get Resolute Technique to guarantee hits to make up for considerably inferior dexterity/accuracy rating and I would use RotC since Harbinger crit is irrelevant. Also allows me to replace the diamond flask with something else, etc.).

with 16 jewels you end up having 7k-8k ES max with really really good gear. i had a 15 jewel setup as lvl 100, i had 8.8k ES with GG gear.

1280 increased damage with RT is equal to,
220% increased damage 400 crit multi.(100+220) x 4) which is very easy to get;

1280% increased damage as crit is,
250% increased damage with 450 crit multi, considering how much investment 16 grand spectrum tree requires, with such dps investment, you can get 350% increaed damage and 500 crit multi, trust me.

GS jewels are for EA, herald of thunder builds, RF builds etc.
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 20, 2016, 4:16:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info