[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Almost satisfied with the build

"

After 4000 alteration and 8 exalted finaly a usefull chestpiece
The helmet sucks a bit need to reroll that one and getting new gloves aswell and may adding a HH if i manage to get resists on the right spots.

When Essence ends hopefully can
the Bow from Scalpo

great build
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Oct 22, 2016, 5:50:45 PM
"
Xtreemer wrote:
Almost satisfied with the build

"

After 4000 alteration and 8 exalted finaly a usefull chestpiece
The helmet sucks a bit need to reroll that one and getting new gloves aswell and may adding a HH if i manage to get resists on the right spots.

When Essence ends hopefully can
the Bow from Scalpo

great build

Yeah that's some pretty insane gear. Gz, especially on that chest.
"
DBM92 wrote:
any idea what to do that can improve my DPS.

my LA dps 44.6k
Barrage dps 54.7k

kinda feel that's shit damage for barrage

Can we get some more info? Link gear?

Not sure if you have the barrage enchant + dying sun etc, but barrage can get up to 10 projectiles and if all hit in a best case scenario thats 54k x 10. In a quick burst, that's some pretty intense dps factoring in 1.5x with vinktar shock, and point blank plus pen you're going to be deleting everything.

"
"
DBM92 wrote:

my LA dps 44.6k
Barrage dps 54.7k

Not sure if you have the barrage enchant + dying sun etc, but barrage can get up to 10 projectiles and if all hit in a best case scenario thats 54k x 10. In a quick burst, that's some pretty intense dps factoring in 1.5x with vinktar shock, and point blank plus pen you're going to be deleting everything.

"
DBM92 wrote:
"
"
DBM92 wrote:

my LA dps 44.6k
Barrage dps 54.7k

Just wondering why you consider the dps shit? Is it just the number or do you actually feel like you don't do good damage against mobs/bosses in maps?
"

my LA dps 44.6k
Barrage dps 54.7k

Keep in mind tool tip doest consider all your penetration or shockstatus so your dps is way higher than that.

Other thand that you can Mirror the Brood Twine Harbinger Bow from Scalpo what you give you a good chunk.
2 Barrage proj on the helmet, attackspeed on gloves improvements on rings and amulets belt.

What your budget allows currently

"
Xtreemer wrote:
Other thand that you can Mirror the Brood Twine Harbinger Bow from Scalpo what you give you a good chunk.

:D ... So if someone is not satisfied with the speed of his Fiat Punto it would be a good advice to just buy a Ferrari?
"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Xtreemer wrote:

:D ... So if someone is not satisfied with the speed of his Fiat Punto it would be a good advice to just buy a Ferrari?

Obviously everyone has 360 exalts lying around under the sofa.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

probably painting your Fiat Punto in Ferrari red would not do that much

There is always room for improvements and at some point it gets slower and slower to find upgrades.

Prompt please, put together this assembly, but do not have enough mana to the boom of lightning and foremost, though Mentor 4 level set, tell me what you need to fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info