[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Iv checked that in POB, Im dealing 2,43mil dps TO SHAPER with added lightning vinktar and 2,27mil with penetration vinktar. Not sure if those calculations are right but honestly... it doesnt even matter so much. Bought +2 helmet, with 30ex worth bow I killed shaper deathless, then managed to kill uber atziri on last portal. So I can say I got my goals for this character achieved ;) thank u very much for that op build.
So I've played a huge variety of builds this league (on both LHC and LSC) and I have to say that for whatever reason, this particular build seems absurdly squishy, like a gust of wind kills you instantly even with ~9k+ ES, and the leech effectiveness of Tornado Shot feels... "weird", like it doesn't leech properly compared to a lot of skills.

I have most of the required gear, although far far from perfect (no Barrage Proj. on helmet for example), but even so I feel like the moderate investment I've made would result in a somewhat competent character in comparison to other types of characters/builds that had a much lower budget.
Spoiler

For example I have a life-based Champion Wander (KB for map, Barrage for boss) sitting at ~5k life, and killed all guardians/shapers with it, yes I die sometimes but it's usually from a one-shot (as you'd expect with a 5k life pool) but the leech and general sustain/mapping feels great. Also played a typical HoWA build, around 10k ES, pretty much the standard variety, and again all guardians/shaper no problem, barely ever die, leech feels solid, very strong, decent mapping speed with GMP, etc, can't complain.

Then I load up this 6L Reach/Signal Pathfinder and it's just like left and right I'm dying, getting basically one-shot by Chimera Guardian (the 5k life Wander had no problem there, nor does CI HoWA) it's just bizarre to me that such an expensive build is so fragile. Sometimes it almost feels like I'm getting "micro stunned" or something (using Skyforths with around 1600+ Mana pool) because the leech just doesn't seem to sustain me. Even randomly die during maps sometimes which is unusual for most of my other characters.

It's possible I'm just bad, or playing the character incorrectly or something, but like I said I've played numerous characters on LHC to 95+, then switched over to LSC for the last month and rolled a huge variety of 90+ characters, and this is by far the squishiest and as a result one of the least enjoyable; maybe it's just not my cup of tea, I'm not sure, just seems so strange.

edit: also, unrelated, but why the hell is Blasting Cap and various people throughout this thread using a Shock Immune flask? We all take Master Alchemist ascendancy which gives Elemental Status immunity while under the effect of any flask (so you use Vinktars and it gives you Shock/Ignite/Freeze immunity anyway). Pedantic I know but just curious as it seems bizarre to me. Obviously instead you'd want Curse/Bleed immune at all times for general mapping rather than redundant Shock Immune.
Last edited by Greymane2k on Jul 17, 2017, 6:12:18 PM
Spoiler
"
Greymane2k wrote:
So I've played a huge variety of builds this league (on both LHC and LSC) and I have to say that for whatever reason, this particular build seems absurdly squishy, like a gust of wind kills you instantly even with ~9k+ ES, and the leech effectiveness of Tornado Shot feels... "weird", like it doesn't leech properly compared to a lot of skills.

I have most of the required gear, although far far from perfect (no Barrage Proj. on helmet for example), but even so I feel like the moderate investment I've made would result in a somewhat competent character in comparison to other types of characters/builds that had a much lower budget.
Spoiler

For example I have a life-based Champion Wander (KB for map, Barrage for boss) sitting at ~5k life, and killed all guardians/shapers with it, yes I die sometimes but it's usually from a one-shot (as you'd expect with a 5k life pool) but the leech and general sustain/mapping feels great. Also played a typical HoWA build, around 10k ES, pretty much the standard variety, and again all guardians/shaper no problem, barely ever die, leech feels solid, very strong, decent mapping speed with GMP, etc, can't complain.

Then I load up this 6L Reach/Signal Pathfinder and it's just like left and right I'm dying, getting basically one-shot by Chimera Guardian (the 5k life Wander had no problem there, nor does CI HoWA) it's just bizaar to me that such an expensive build is so fragile. Sometimes it almost feels like I'm getting "micro stunned" or something (using Skyforths with around 1600+ Mana pool) because the leech just doesn't seem to sustain me. Even randomly die during maps sometimes which is unusual for most of my other characters.

It's possible I'm just bad, or playing the character incorrectly or something, but like I said I've played numerous characters on LHC to 95+, then switched over to LSC for the last month and rolled a huge variety of 90+ characters, and this is by far the squishiest and as a result one of the least enjoyable; maybe it's just not my cup of tea, I'm not sure, just seems so strange.

edit: also, unrelated, but why the hell is Blasting Cap and various people throughout this thread using a Shock Immune flask? We all take Master Alchemist ascendancy which gives Elemental Status immunity while under the effect of any flask (so you use Vinktars and it gives you Shock/Ignite/Freeze immunity anyway). Pedantic I know but just curious as it seems bizaar to me. Obviously instead you'd want Curse/Bleed immune at all times for general mapping rather than redundant Shock Immune.

what? just use TOH and u r nearly unkillable. THe legacy one.
THis is one of the best builds around u can find. And it is good at everything = farming\exping\bossing.
Hey can anybody be kind enough and tell me is it better to get a 380pdps harby or a RoTC, they seem to have the same price.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
Spoiler
"
Greymane2k wrote:

Spoiler

Then I load up this 6L Reach/Signal Pathfinder and it's just like left and right I'm dying, getting basically one-shot by Chimera Guardian (the 5k life Wander had no problem there, nor does CI HoWA) it's just bizaar to me that such an expensive build is so fragile. Sometimes it almost feels like I'm getting "micro stunned" or something (using Skyforths with around 1600+ Mana pool) because the leech just doesn't seem to sustain me. Even randomly die during maps sometimes which is unusual for most of my other characters.

edit: also, unrelated, but why the hell is Blasting Cap and various people throughout this thread using a Shock Immune flask? We all take Master Alchemist ascendancy which gives Elemental Status immunity while under the effect of any flask (so you use Vinktars and it gives you Shock/Ignite/Freeze immunity anyway). Pedantic I know but just curious as it seems bizaar to me. Obviously instead you'd want Curse/Bleed immune at all times for general mapping rather than redundant Shock Immune.

what? just use TOH and u r nearly unkillable. THe legacy one.
THis is one of the best builds around u can find. And it is good at everything = farming\exping\bossing.

I switched from Tornado Shot to Lightning Arrow and am using Innervate now, and replaced my Silver flask with a TOH and it does seem a bit better. Like I said I'm nowhere min/maxed, and playing on Legacy not Standard so I don't have all the GG mirrored gear or anything. Still though, performance seems kind of weak compared to something like HOWA or RF builds I've played this league. I'll keep at it, only level 92, maybe I'll get the hang of it.
Do you have thread for build like this but life based becouse you know next patch would be better to be life the main question for the build is what body armor to use and the passive tree ather items are same just with life. Thank you!
This is the best i could do becouse i want to keep all ur dmg notes and Flask duration and charges but i left a little bit becouse of the life idk but anyways seems so low life:( passive tree "poeurl.com/bm6n" - : what is calculated is life 150% life from passive tree / 28% life from jewels in passive tree/ and 40% life from belly of the best +/ i see u are 100lvl and have 122 points used that means u have 2 points from bandits but life u take life/attack speed/power charge/ so 120points max witch is changeable becouse we dont know what will be in beta they can change what bandits gives and we dont have charges yet in beta maybe act 9 or 10 gives any charge we dont know but that was the best i could do. i just want to know how we gonna do the passive tree for the build for life becouse will be very useless on CI.And i think life is way better to be with vaal pact.!
Last edited by ragepower_EatSoap on Jul 21, 2017, 12:38:29 PM
I think I've just about completed this build on standard. All I have really left is to get a Brood Twine, still about a mirror away. Waiting for rings + quiver to transfer to Standard from Legacy, need to Divine the Two-Stone and wipe all res and multi mod the opal. Put huge money into this build, can do literally everything.

Also, I'm not running Phys to Lightning, instead, Im getting my conversion from: 50% from quiver, 30% from vinktar (after flask effect), and will be getting "Weapon Cold Damage" from the Winter Spirit wheel. This way I can open up a gem link for increased critical strike, which I need.

My Gear
Spoiler

I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Also this build sucks and ur money that u gave rip and now u should do the build life thats why i am asking for life versions whats the point for me to do it es !!! CI no point
How will this build do in 3.0? ES and CI will most likely get nerfed hard and insta-leech won't work anymore?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info