[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

someone farm shaper or guardians with 5L Barrage setup without skyforth? or its impossible?
"
DayLee wrote:
hi,i have a question.
im currently playing on legacy sc,and using death's opus and barrage tooltip dps is 80k at full charge.
im looking for upgrade my bow for something 400+ pdps harbinger.
do you think 460pdps crit harbingers are worth cost mirror in templeague?
ty for your time : )

hi mate, could I see your items? Been struggling. My barrage dps isnt that.. good. Trying to figure out how to grow up.
Would Choir of the storm be good in this build?

Does someone have a tip for me on how to level this build?
Since this is a CI build, i dont know how put points in any defenses without spending too much later for the CI transition. i got the standard leveling items and some gear for the higher levels. but just have about 40 chaos budget for the start.
"
Vhil wrote:
Since this is a CI build, i dont know how put points in any defenses without spending too much later for the CI transition. i got the standard leveling items and some gear for the higher levels. but just have about 40 chaos budget for the start.

give your points to the hybrid nodes as much as you can:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBx4PqxEvEZYWvxmKJIsqCysKNj1JUUmxUEJTNV3yYqxsjG1scFJ_xonTjDaTJ5UulwadqqEiokCn1K_rtUi748M6xKLXz-tj74jw1fT4-Tf-uv7I
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Spoiler
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Vhil wrote:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBx4PqxEvEZYWvxmKJIsqCysKNj1JUUmxUEJTNV3yYqxsjG1scFJ_xonTjDaTJ5UulwadqqEiokCn1K_rtUi748M6xKLXz-tj74jw1fT4-Tf-uv7I

Thank you very much. One last question. Is Pathfinder as an ascendancy set in stone or would Raider also be good for this build?
"
Vhil wrote:
Spoiler
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Vhil wrote:

Spoiler

Thank you very much. One last question. Is Pathfinder as an ascendancy set in stone or would Raider also be good for this build?

Pathfinder - I never knew how overpowered it was until I used it. And it has a lot of synergies with this particular build making it even better
Last edited by Bloodzy on Mar 24, 2017, 5:49:43 PM
Selling
6L chest with Off colors already on it ready for barrage links.

PST ingame, selling it cheap 6 exalteds
Which is the reason to use a grounding flask? I thought Pathfinder Master Alchemist already gives Immunity to shock, freeze and burning under a flask effect...
"
Which is the reason to use a grounding flask? I thought Pathfinder Master Alchemist already gives Immunity to shock, freeze and burning under a flask effect...

It does AFAIK. It used to be bugged so that it didn't remove the vinktar shock, but it does now. There is no reason (as far as I can see) to run a grounding flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info