[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Zaikantos wrote:
"
Which is the reason to use a grounding flask? I thought Pathfinder Master Alchemist already gives Immunity to shock, freeze and burning under a flask effect...

It does AFAIK. It used to be bugged so that it didn't remove the vinktar shock, but it does now. There is no reason (as far as I can see) to run a grounding flask.

some might like to invest on master surgeon and ignore status immunity of pathfinder.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
Selling
6L chest with Off colors already on it ready for barrage links.

PST ingame, selling it cheap 6 exalteds

Cheap ?

Btw it's not the right place for trade, list it on the dedicated POE trade lel
"
Ngau wrote:
How big of a difference for Lioneye Glare bow VS Death Opus?

I'm using a Lioneye and wondering if i should make the switch to Death Opus

Large upgrade. My first character in legacy HC was a life based bow with lioneye's until I could afford Opus. Much smoother gameplay and damage.
Seeing how there is never any legacy lightning penetration Vinktar flask on the market on LSC. What would be the best second choice of legacy vinktar's flask if I want to achieve your elite version of your build?

Also thoughts on wise oak's flask in temp league signal shot?

edit: the question was answered on stream. thanks.
Last edited by Plop on Mar 24, 2017, 11:26:40 PM
Quick question..What should we cap our str at? Enough for wed or HoA?

Thanks in advance.
Trying to decide between Tornado Shot and Lightning Arrow, what are the cons and pros of each? wich one is better? what are the items or stats that define if i should use one or the other?

I feel TS hits harder but has less chain /spread / reach than Lightning arrow
Last edited by EqualsAwesome on Mar 25, 2017, 12:10:55 AM
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
Ngau wrote:
How big of a difference for Lioneye Glare bow VS Death Opus?

I'm using a Lioneye and wondering if i should make the switch to Death Opus

Large upgrade. My first character in legacy HC was a life based bow with lioneye's until I could afford Opus. Much smoother gameplay and damage.

Thanks man! I'll try to get a good Opus in LSC
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
Trying to decide between Tornado Shot and Lightning Arrow, what are the cons and pros of each? wich one is better? what are the items or stats that define if i should use one or the other?

I feel TS hits harder but has less chain /spread / reach than Lightning arrow

TS can do solo target. TS is morelikely short-ranged-melee skill - so everytime u shot - u need to be more or less close to target.
LA - fully ranged skill with offscreening ability + good chain-pack-clear. Not good vs solo target.

So both are good.
"
Plop wrote:
Seeing how there is never any legacy lightning penetration Vinktar flask on the market on LSC. What would be the best second choice of legacy vinktar's flask if I want to achieve your elite version of your build?

Also thoughts on wise oak's flask in temp league signal shot?

edit: the question was answered on stream. thanks.

lightning dmg to attacks. But 80ex for flask - dunno.
ok level85 atm and the build is startin to take off.. i dont play a lot so i am pretty poor, having spend around 3-4ex till now..

i have managed to buy a Vessel of Vinktar for 1ex and indeed the damage difference is huge, now i am trying to increase its uptime and thinking for my final 2 asc.points to pick Master Surgeon instead of Veteran Bowyer..

my flask setup is atm:

ROTGUT is the MVP for the moment, 3 flasks in one..
1.movement(+100%!)
2.onslaught
3.50% flask charges on critical (Master surgeon in a flask??)

Wise oak is pretty important for me, without vinktar uptime i have all resists the same so i have only from it +29% triple penetration - resists capped and reduced damage taken..

If somehow i manage to buy a taste of hate and duying sun i will need to find space for them, maybe dropping atziri and rotgut and have increased movement speed from a diamond flask so that's why i think maybe i must pick Master Surgeon..

btw what is your vinktar uptime? i am around at 50-70%

P.S.
i have found that a static electricity jewel

in the slot bellow Heart Seaker gives huge dps increase,

more than a dmg jewel like this :
Last edited by stred_ on Mar 25, 2017, 7:21:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info