[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
xXSkyraverXx wrote:
Just got the Bow for 7 ex in Legacy and my tooltip dps on TS is on 5k, for Barrage it is on 9k
Before the Opus I had a 5 Link Lioneyes with 358 pDps and had greater tooltip dps.
What am I doing wrong with this build?

I changed some points in the Skilltree, maybe someone can tell me if I should go for other points in it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRCIkNfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlhR1FdcWvxeWGYobJR1PIXYkiySdJP0qCyo4Kwospiy_LR8wfDH6NAo1uTdMN2Y51EQNRX5JUUmxS65Ms1FHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpq-m0ZbWxwUnb3d9d4-X7dfyt_gH_GhMWGrobOjbmP-pMnlQWVIJcGmvGbtZ63oJ-hIqEvokCio6TCpuunK6fUr-u0DLVIvjq-isEAwTPBxcHzwzrEosedyNzI8MqpytPQ0NN-18_ZW9-Y51TndOkC6Zjquutj7BjuDu9674jw1fFt9Pj1S_k3_W7-yP8Q_94=?accountName=xXSkyraverXx&characterName=Brernd

I can do up to T15 maps, but i think my Dps is way too low for higher content.

You are specced way too defensively on the tree - you're trying to inflate your ES at the expense of dps, which ironically will put you into more frequent tanking situations instead of just mowing down the mobs/bosses before they even have a chance to touch you.

I'd suggest reassigning some of the ES nodes to dps nodes, and get rid of that useless Chayula amulet for a proper dps amulet (with WED and Crit Multi, and flat phys if you're lucky along with %ES). You can upgrade your Silver Flask to a Kiara's Determination if you're really concerned about stuns. Make sure to get WED on your other ring and put %ES on it. I didn't see your belt, but ideally you want to use a Rustic Sash with T1 WED.

PCoC in your Barrage links is a total waste. You can just generate power charges via HoI + CoH + Assassin's Mark, and against bosses with no adds the go-to power charge generator is Jaws of Agony in your second weapon slot with a trap spell linked with Multi Traps and/or Cluster Traps. Replace one with reduced mana if you cannot afford the mana cost. Replace PCoC with Slower Projectiles, which will be a gigantic dps boost for your single target.

For your AoE, swap to Ice Shot or LA (I'd suggest Ice Shot). TS is weaker as a clear skill. Replace PCoC and get rid of GMP (switch to LMP since you already have Dying Sun and are using +2 Arrow Opus). Ideal links in Ice Shot are:

Ice Shot + LMP + WED + Increased Crit Chance + PPAD

Ice Shot can benefit from Pierce or Chain as a 6th link, but on a 5L you will still do a lot of damage to mobs behind the frontline mobs.

You should be able to reach around 50-60K dps on Barrage in your hideout eventually, and have much better clear speed on Ice Shot.

"
tobstr wrote:
Would going for a 375pdps+ harbinger make sense as an upgrade dps wise or should i improve my other gear first? and if i go for the harbinger upgrade, should i prioritize getting a +1 quiver next or again, improve my other gear? (aiming to do guardians/shaper soon)

Spoiler

You look strong enough to take on Guardians, but if you want to work on your dps more then the next order of business will be getting a high pdps Harbinger which is more important than a +1 quiver.

Swap your ring enchantments to %ES and see if you can switch to a rustic rash with T1 WED for more dps. You'll also want to switch to HoA for Guardians and Shaper for a big dps boost. Getting a 10% ele pen on boots will be a huge damage boost as well, although it can take a while to get that enchant (you have a 1 in 60 chance of getting it in uber lab each time you use the font).

You might also think about switching from a Silver Flask to Kiara's Determination. Skyforth won't stop all the stuns from big Guardian hits, but a Determination will. Finally, I'd consider swapping in another dps flask for the QS in the Guardians/Shaper fights - ToH preferrably, although Atziri's Promise is almost as good.
"
GenocYda wrote:

Your glove gem setup could also improve a bit, getting "Increased Duration" gem to your Immortal call is always a good idea and seeing that you don't use any curse setup, you could hook up some defensive curse to your "Cast when damage taken" gem, I'd probably use Temporal chains or Enfeeble for easier colors, since then it's just 3 red + 1 blue instead of 3 red + 1 green.

You could also get a better suffix roll on your quicksilver flask, bumping it from 24% to at least 28% would be nice, possibly getting 30%, but that's rather minuscule improvement.

I normally use codt-immortal call-vortex-enfeeble but since I was running atziri I took them out since I don't wanna get enfeeble'd and vortex doesn't do anything in boss phase.
Lvling this build. ATM 90lvl.
Barrage 31 777 with auras. Could anyone give an idea how can I improve my dps ? - exept buying the ggg har bow.

Buffed dps is around 67k. So far missing around 25% wed on ring, but there no good ring I can get to fullfil my resists. So here I come.. might some1 help me out. Been building this guy for the first time.

My goal is guardians\shaper\uberatziri - so I need to bring my dps the service lvl, to be able to bang them.
Last edited by iwonderwice on Mar 23, 2017, 4:06:01 PM
"

My gear.

Im strugling to finish tier 11+ maps with several mods on them. Specially some bosses. Im getting oneshoted b4 i can even react and my life leech cant keep up with the dmg taken.

What am i missing? im barelly hiting 6k ES with discipline on, and following the guide guidelines i dont have any tools of defense. Im not using CWDT + ImmortalCall (should i?) not using defensive flasks (should i?)

Should i rework my gear? maybe droping some Resistances in favor of higher ammounts of ES?

Also not sure how good my bow is, should i seel it and look for an opus or a higher dps rare bow?

Note: im lvl 78 so i dont have all the nodes yet but i feel i wont be able to lvl past 85ish this way, im dying way too often
guys i try shrapnel shot along With 2 colateral damage jewels
and i see some good results both for boss killing and pack clearing..
"
stred_ wrote:

yeah but barrage deals approx 5 times more dps with 10 arrows than shrapnel shot. and you dont have to use x2 jewel slots for that.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
EqualsAwesome wrote:
"

My gear.

Im strugling to finish tier 11+ maps with several mods on them. Specially some bosses. Im getting oneshoted b4 i can even react and my life leech cant keep up with the dmg taken.

What am i missing? im barelly hiting 6k ES with discipline on, and following the guide guidelines i dont have any tools of defense. Im not using CWDT + ImmortalCall (should i?) not using defensive flasks (should i?)

Should i rework my gear? maybe droping some Resistances in favor of higher ammounts of ES?

Also not sure how good my bow is, should i seel it and look for an opus or a higher dps rare bow?

Note: im lvl 78 so i dont have all the nodes yet but i feel i wont be able to lvl past 85ish this way, im dying way too often

you have no ES, and you are low level. as lvl 78 and CI its not a good idea to play T11+ maps to be honest.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
stred_ wrote:

yeah but barrage deals approx 5 times more dps with 10 arrows than shrapnel shot. and you dont have to use x2 jewel slots for that.

personally i like to have only 1 skill for all times, that's the beauty of tornado shot, but tornado shot has the limit of short range, With shrapnel it has auto pierce and along With point black and 2 collateral damage from close range does huge damage.. but i Wait to try it further to see my findings..

in a side note i had this beauty dropped..

any pc on this?

maybe i can go ice shot With Winter shirit for the conversion..
If i play Legacy, and I would like to go elite version with Skyforths and legacy Reach, do you think it is doable with nonlegacy Vinktar? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info