[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Anyone have any suggestions for gear upgrades? I know I need to get 10% pen on boots and flat phys on my neck.

1 Additional Arrow on Quiver should be an obvious upgrade to go for if you can't think of anything else you'd want to get.
"
stred_ wrote:
guys all those skyforths i see in this thread is from currency farming drops or chancing?

people farm chayula - vinktar boss very early and make big profit out of it. thats a common way to get skyforth's.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
GenocYda wrote:
"
Anyone have any suggestions for gear upgrades? I know I need to get 10% pen on boots and flat phys on my neck.

1 Additional Arrow on Quiver should be an obvious upgrade to go for if you can't think of anything else you'd want to get.

Yea myb, left that out haha. Thanks though!
What do we think about running 2 vinktars so we can drop the leech nodes w/o legacy?
"
Albimoo wrote:
What do we think about running 2 vinktars so we can drop the leech nodes w/o legacy?

If anything, grab the ascendancy node Master Surgeon to give it 100% uptime and sacrifice Master Alchemist.

Some people hate this idea. Others swear by it. See how it feels for you

Last edited by Bloodzy on Mar 23, 2017, 1:20:13 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
tkf123123 wrote:
these is my gear, BUT IDONT EVEN HAVE 60k dps, can someone help?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLZ

dont use power charge on crit gem on your 6l, use physical to lightning.(thats the whole point of the build) you'll be doing great.

I mean i dont have even 60k dps on either tornado shot and barrage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Hi Guys,

May I have some advice on these bows as I am not sure which is the better one to use.

First Bow

This bow can be multi mod with Attack Speed + Physical Damage to hit a pdps of 400.

Second Bow

This bow will be done in a way the dex will be remove and the 2 prefix will stay and multi-mod with attack speed / Crit Chance / Flat Phys.

I really need some advice on this guys, is the second bow better to keep due to the Light Dmg or the first is better.
What you are asking (honestly) is that we do the math for you instead you doing it yourself.
How about downloading Path of Building, import your character and import those items there to check the actual numbers (you can simply create or edit items there before you actually do it ingame) before wasting exalts for multimodding.

Helps more than someone saying "pick option X" I'd say.
"
daish0 wrote:
What you are asking (honestly) is that we do the math for you instead you doing it yourself.
How about downloading Path of Building, import your character and import those items there to check the actual numbers (you can simply create or edit items there before you actually do it ingame) before wasting exalts for multimodding.

With regards to your suggestion I would like to say I suck at using path of building nor did I even heard such thing before as I just returned to POE after like 4 years.

All i am asking for is opinions not for you to calculate and do the maths for me, I am sure experience players here can advice me easily on this.
"
XOSernest wrote:
"
daish0 wrote:

With regards to your suggestion I would like to say I suck at using path of building nor did I even heard such thing before as I just returned to POE after like 4 years.

All i am asking for is opinions not for you to calculate and do the maths for me, I am sure experience players here can advice me easily on this.

first one, with pure phys- this build is a conversion build, therefore pure phys is always better than phys + ele.(assuming they have both dps) in this build, all the nodes on tree are mostly focusing on physical damage increased% nodes, your lightning bow cant benefit from those as much as your first bow does. ele + phys bows require projectile damage nodes% on the tree are which are not enough to reach same dps with a conversion build of an equal dps pure phys bow.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 23, 2017, 6:04:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info