[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

I m gonna find a crystal belt thx.

Yeah the helmet isnt preatty for sure, i m looking on poe.trade for a white es helmet with the enchant +2 but i dont find one, even for expensive, only yellow one. I may be a bit more patient.

Helm enchantments?
"
Beagup wrote:

Yeah the helmet isnt preatty for sure, i m looking on poe.trade for a white es helmet with the enchant +2 but i dont find one, even for expensive, only yellow one. I may be a bit more patient.

Helm enchantments?

+2 barrage helm enchant is the only one you want. Keep looking. Also the gear you linked in a few posts back had wrong TS links. Drop pierce for increased critical strike gem since reach's have low crit vs harby. Also your boot enchant go for the ATTACK/CAST speed or ele pen one vs the one you current have.

Your flasks can be minmaxed as well. The quicksilver, roll it to be "alchemist quicksilver of adrenaline" and then on the silver flask roll staunching on it. Maybe something like Perpetual silver flask of staunching. This will feel much smoother when playing.

"

+2 barrage helm enchant is the only one you want.

Actually, with a reach, it's not. The more arrows you have, the weaker it gets.
is just as good with enough arrows.
"
Beagup wrote:

Helm enchantments?

You can buy white Hubris 84ilvl with enchant and selfcraft.
How important is 5 power charges vs 4?
What's recommended for leveling? Priority nodes \ gear that I should get \ what skills to use early on? I would probably go for high end version of this, but still relatively new to leveling in this game.

I just sorted myself the Fire quiver + Tabula + Wanderlust + Tornado shot + Blink Arrow. Not sure what else I should prepare for leveling, what weapon would be good?

Thanks.
Last edited by Oneyedrunky on Feb 7, 2017, 1:38:55 PM
thx for the tips guys :)
"
Oneyedrunky wrote:
What's recommended for leveling? Priority nodes \ gear that I should get \ what skills to use early on? I would probably go for high end version of this, but still relatively new to leveling in this game.

I just sorted myself the Fire quiver + Tabula + Wanderlust + Tornado shot + Blink Arrow. Not sure what else I should prepare for leveling, what weapon would be good?

Thanks.

I used LNB's video to level, went very fast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM
hey man.Can i make it work without legacy vinktar?thanks anyway.
"
phocas99 wrote:
"
Oneyedrunky wrote:

Thanks.

I used LNB's video to level, went very fast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL84CETIFsM

Thanks, that helps a lot!

When should i move to Tornado shot? Around what level? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info