[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
"
phocas99 wrote:
"
Atrav wrote:
Awesome build. Face rolling through the content at level 73 and quickly gaining levels. One question. For my gems set up with hatred, discipline and herald of ash I'm cannot run all 3 auras. I have a level 3 enlighten gem socketed with them and I don't have enough mana to cast lightning arrow. How do I get around this?

Ran into the same issue, you need a level 4 enlighten.

You do not need a level 4 enlighten. Simply go into the 4% mana reserve near the CI node.

Wouldn't getting a higher level enlighten be better than using up a skill point?
"
phocas99 wrote:

Wouldn't getting a higher level enlighten be better than using up a skill point?

Yes, but claiming you "need" keyword need was wrong. Simply making sure the person was aware of the cheaper option at his/her disposal. Cheers.
"
"
phocas99 wrote:

Yes, but claiming you "need" keyword need was wrong. Simply making sure the person was aware of the cheaper option at his/her disposal. Cheers.

My mistake. Thanks again for all your hard work.
https://youtu.be/iDueu7aK2KA
Best build!(Sell full gear-500ex,after end league).
Last edited by XantoffRF on Feb 9, 2017, 4:37:45 AM
"
XantoffRF wrote:
https://youtu.be/iDueu7aK2KA
Best build!(Sell full gear-500ex,after end league).

Was that you?
i thinks something not right, you don't have any item with crit chance, why you have 55% crit chance ?
So, I'm doing fine now with map tiers 1-5 after switching to pathfinder most bosses on tier 1-5 are easy (with a little kiting).

Tier6+ is a little tricky ;(

Any suggestions how I can improve my character item-wise and maybe skill tree wise?

I know that I need to 6-link the bow I got 2 one I'm wearing that is 5-linked and a 2nd one that I'm trying to 6-link with no luck at the moment

Wearing:

Trying to Link (ignore the gems, just inserted them for leveling:

A few things I can name. Your quiver is wrong. Need the additional arrow one. Since you don't have Skyforths you need the power charge gem. Don't know why you don't have it. Your not generating enough power charges which is a huge DPS loss. No vinktars or dying during flasks. Another huge dps loss. No helm enchant. Even you can't get the +2 barrage one from uber lab you should be farming the +1 in merci lab. Wrong ring. Those a few I can name.
"
Atrav wrote:
A few things I can name. Your quiver is wrong. Need the additional arrow one. Since you don't have Skyforths you need the power charge gem. Don't know why you don't have it. Your not generating enough power charges which is a huge DPS loss. No vinktars or dying during flasks. Another huge dps loss. No helm enchant. Even you can't get the +2 barrage one from uber lab you should be farming the +1 in merci lab. Wrong ring. Those a few I can name.

The guide even says to use Valyrium if you are on a budget. Obviously his gear isn't end game and he is trying to progress so telling him shit is "wrong" because he doesn't have a +1 Signal Fire or Skyforth (so he is forced to use some other form of stun immunity) is pretty asinine.

He does need PCoC for Power Charges.

If Dying Sun or Vinktar is out if reach his flask config with very cheap budget can be something like Atziri/Silver/Diamond/Stibnite/Quicksilver and he can still farm. Helm Enchant pretty obvious but also a budget related decision as those are expensive even in temp league. I wouldn't link either bow, they are both not great. Non-Legacy Reach can hold him over until he gets a decent Harbinger.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
He asked and I was just pointed out things he was missing. He's obviously struggling in the mid tier maps and getting those items will greatly increase his dps. Honestly this build isn't meant for everyone. You need currency for it to work like how it's intended. I know streamers and players who has invested 500+ exalts into this build if not more. He's missing key gear and enchants which is hindering him from progressing into higher tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info