[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

any plan dps boost? barrage 26k and tornado 35k with aura
And use master alchemist
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Feb 6, 2017, 10:57:45 AM
"
TheGrammaton wrote:

any plan dps boost? barrage 26k and tornado 35k with aura
And use master alchemist

+2 helm enchant

WED/phys/accuracy on rings

WED on belt

attack speed/accuracy on gloves

slower proj > crit strikes in chest

Have not looked at your tree but don't really need to with so many possible improvements from your gear alone

Anyone else who needs help with gear etc, I am happy to help whenever I am streaming, I may not know as much as blasting or rupenus but i can definitely get you going in the right direction. I am currently playing this in breach with 139k DPS in HO (no flasks just standard buffs and golem)
Last edited by lolheretic on Feb 6, 2017, 12:14:08 PM
"
AkoAcio wrote:
Hi, build is working fine i just wonder what should i look for as a next upgrades
my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRAx4HHgiJDkgOXA-rD8QRLxFQEYERlhR1FdcWvxeWGYobJR1PIG4hdiPTJIsknST9KgsqOCsKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTdMN9Q51Dt8RA1FfklRSbFLrkyzTipQMFFHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpjp2r6bRltbG8ncFJwu3b3d9d_K3-Af8aExYauhs6J04w2j2CP-pMnlQWVIJUulwaaaprxm7Wet6CfoSKhL6JAoqOkwqcrp9Sv67VIuMq-isEzwfPDOsSix53I8Mqp0B_Q0NN-18_ZW91G35jnVOkC6ZjrY-wY7T_uDu9674jv6_DV8W30-Pk3_sj_EP_e

stats in ho with golem and auras:
10k es, barrage 64k dps, LA 41,5k dps, crit chance 42% (efefctive crit with diamond and power charges is about 80-85%)
coz of my low crit chance im thinking about giving up on throatseeker nodes, reduced mana reservation, proj damage next to sniper and 2 life/es nodes next to written in blood.
this should save me 6 nodes and im gonna use them to get to true strike nodes.
i would appreciate opinion about changes in skill tree and advices what to change as a next
cheers
Spoiler

im not sure i linked it correctly so i post my profile too:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AkoAcio/characters
Hello

i'm looking for a boss killer build, can this be the one knowing that i have a 30 ex budget so i can't really afford skyforth

What to choose between a reach of the council and a 350 pdps harbinger bow ?
Can i do shaper confortably with the helm enchant but without skyforth ?

thanks
Hi guys,
First of all, thx for this build, really fun to play.

I have one question:

I have 7853 ES with discipline, I know its not enough (getting oneshot by uber isario). When i check my stuff, i think the best way to improve that is by changing the body armor (actualy 675ES, i think i can find one with 770+). And if i change the body armor i can up a bit my res (cause i m not cap right now... pain in the ass to up that).

But, in an other hand, i dont have a +2 helmet. Which is awesome for barrage. It's really expensive, and i dont have the time to farm 80+ uberlab to find one by myself.

So, I have a budget of around 15 EX, my last 15 one. You think i should invest in a body armor or in a new helmet?

BTW I m playing in purpose to clean the end game (i already kill the minotor, I havent try yet the three others gardians because i dont have the map).

I m sorry i cant link my gear, no idea how to do that on the forum. And sry for the english, not my first language.

Cya and thx for ur work!
Last edited by Beagup on Feb 6, 2017, 3:29:30 PM
"
Beagup wrote:
Hi guys,
First of all, thx for this build, really fun to play.

I have one question:

I have 7853 ES with discipline, I know its not enough (getting oneshot by uber isario). When i check my stuff, i think the best way to improve that is by changing the body armor (actualy 675ES, i think i can find one with 770+). And if i change the body armor i can up a bit my res (cause i m not cap right now... pain in the ass to up that).

But, in an other hand, i dont have a +2 helmet. Which is awesome for barrage. It's really expensive, and i dont have the time to farm 80+ uberlab to find one by myself.

So, I have a budget of around 15 EX, my last 15 one. You think i should invest in a body armor or in a new helmet?

I m sorry i cant link my gear, no idea how to do that on the forum. And sry for the english, not my first language.

Cya and thx for ur work!

try to get +1 barrage helmet and better gloves + and ES% on rings, this is most of the time cheaper way to improve your ES pool.

to link items, click on your avatar picture on top of this page, go to your inventory and just click on item. do this while you are writing a message on this writing box.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Thx for your quick answer.

I cant put ES on my first ring :( and i thougt that changing it will be a hudge loss of damage.

I m gonna check for new gloves and a +1 helmet then, thx for the tips

"
Beagup wrote:
Thx for your quick answer.

I cant put ES on my first ring :( and i thougt that changing it will be a hudge loss of damage.

I m gonna check for new gloves and a +1 helmet then, thx for the tips

link all please.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
There is all my stuff:

yes you need a crystal belt, keep that dps ring, i'm sure it makes you feel good cause it has so much dps modifiers on it, get some more ES nodes on tree. your gloves are really good, you may get better helmet for sure. that helmet is your weakest link.

please also focus on helm enchantments, and helmet enchantments(+1)

if you can find +2 barrage whilte ES helmet for cheap, dont hesitate to chaos spam it. its really easy to hit 350-400ES helmets by chaos spamming.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info