[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Piftiuta wrote:
Guys, build is based on LEECH - 20 or 30% of lightning damage leeched as life during flask effect. If you have 100% fire damage, how much lightning damage you leech? Zero. If you get all the leech points you have only 2-2.5% leech which is not enough to kill Shaper. Hope you understand why you can't go fire path.

I don't see anybody suggesting going 100% fire conversion, and you can't do it anyway without AoF which is like 8 points away.

Btw 2% leech is enough to facetank Shaper's beam.

"
hupple wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Guys, build is based on LEECH - 20 or 30% of lightning damage leeched as life during flask effect. If you have 100% fire damage, how much lightning damage you leech? Zero. If you get all the leech points you have only 2-2.5% leech which is not enough to kill Shaper. Hope you understand why you can't go fire path.

Yes. That's why I think this 20% lightning conversion is somehow good. With it, conversion part would not be 50 fire 50 lightning, it will be 5/12 fire, 7/12 lightning, so more leech from vinktar.

One more question, I have legacy vinktar in standard, I am pretty sure I can maintain it easily during mapping so no need for duelist leech node. But what about shaper? With the changes to flask generation, can I still rely purely on vinktar?

Sure you will have more lightning damage, but when Vinktar is up you're leeching to full with every hit anyway. The only benefit is that you get more lightning penetration I guess.
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 17, 2017, 4:41:24 PM
duelist leech nodes are a must imo

if your going to do ONLY the shaper and/or you are lvl 100, you can not take them, but if you want to play maps, leveling, guardians and shaper, then it's a must, unless you are playing with 2 legacy vinktar

anyway i dont use master surgeon on my pathfinder since i have just 45%crit chance with 110-120k barrage hideout dps ( yes with mf gear ), so the vinktar recharge is VERY VERY slow if you don't kill anything, would still be too slow with master surgeon ( you need 60+ crit chance for it imo )
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Jan 18, 2017, 2:16:02 AM
hello, i don't understand, why don't you use xoph nuture bow ? i see it have 400 physic dmg and 50% convert to fire
"
quiet18121989 wrote:
hello, i don't understand, why don't you use xoph nuture bow ? i see it have 400 physic dmg and 50% convert to fire

it doesnt have crit chance so you can't scale it to have proper amount of CC, with pure phys weapons, phys to light brings chance to leech from vinktar, reach has way better damage than xoph thanks to additional +4 projectiles. its simply from 100% to %40~ more damage. (for low budget its 100% more)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jan 18, 2017, 4:32:07 AM
"

if your going to do ONLY the shaper and/or you are lvl 100, you can not take them, but if you want to play maps, leveling, guardians and shaper, then it's a must, unless you are playing with 2 legacy vinktar

anyway i dont use master surgeon on my pathfinder since i have just 45%crit chance with 110-120k barrage hideout dps ( yes with mf gear ), so the vinktar recharge is VERY VERY slow if you don't kill anything, would still be too slow with master surgeon ( you need 60+ crit chance for it imo )

I think mapping is not an issue at all. Now I play inquisitor in BSC and I barely have trouble with vinktar (I use poacher's mark and picked the two Ranger flask nodes and witch flask nodes). So I believe with legacy vinktar and pathfinder there will be no issue with keeping it up during mapping.

Need GG rings, regret didnt taking elem%+phy flat legacy amulet
"
hupple wrote:
"

I think mapping is not an issue at all. Now I play inquisitor in BSC and I barely have trouble with vinktar (I use poacher's mark and picked the two Ranger flask nodes and witch flask nodes). So I believe with legacy vinktar and pathfinder there will be no issue with keeping it up during mapping.

You'll have zero issue mapping with legacy vinktar. I run a legacy vinktar with coh + poacher's mark + flask nodes via tree. Always up, without question. Bosses, trash, doesn't matter.

"
Alter_Flame wrote:

Need GG rings, regret didnt taking elem%+phy flat legacy amulet

Nice gear, how are you liking it so far?

Your rings/ammy are more than fine, I'd change the vinktar before anything else to be completely honest. Pen vinktar equals more leech and damage, it's quite a nice upgrade from your version. Not that you really need any more damage from the looks of your gear, but in a min-max type of way that would be the next upgrade personally.
"

You'll have zero issue mapping with legacy vinktar. I run a legacy vinktar with coh + poacher's mark + flask nodes via tree. Always up, without question. Bosses, trash, doesn't matter.

I believe this so my question is about uber, shaper and guardians. Do I need leech nodes for them?
I know if you have insane damage you can kill them with just 1 or 2 use of vinktar so no need to maintain, but if not can you gain charges fast enough?

After breach league ends and I can use my gears in standard I will try with legacy reach.
"
hupple wrote:
"

I believe this so my question is about uber, shaper and guardians. Do I need leech nodes for them?
I know if you have insane damage you can kill them with just 1 or 2 use of vinktar so no need to maintain, but if not can you gain charges fast enough?

After breach league ends and I can use my gears in standard I will try with legacy reach.

I personally do not use the leech nodes. I run an overflowing chalice for the content you mentioned with a single vinktar w/o issue. Your results may vary, but with your investment into flasks and gear I believe you'll be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info